*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730491-Wrting
Rated: 13+ · Other · Writing · #1730491
My write on writing.
I write to write whats on my mind, but my mind plays tricks on me, cause when I get paper and pen I can't write what I want to write. Writing is frightening to me and as a college student I should be confident to express myself. So what do I write when its time to write? Stories are in my dreams when I awake they run away so there is nothing left to write. I sit and watch people on the promenade, their dress, walk, style of talking but low and behold I can't put them in character to write.

Please can someone give me tips so I can keep my dreams to write. I read a story once about an author who dreamt at night to write at day. But the dream thief who snuck into peoples dreams and stole it to live got into her dreams and stole all the dreams.Now he was a man of many moons and no one could kill. So the author left this world for the world of her dreams. If she did not fine a way to prevent the dream thief from stealing her dreams there will be no more stories to write.

But for me I live in my dreams, so I will have to fine a way to bring my dream life to this life. That way I can enjoy both worlds and hopefully I will write.
But for now, how or what do I write?
Can I write about you?, would you mind if I stuck my nose in your life. There maybe an interesting story there, so may I?
How can I, where should I start, what must I write?
          Lisa you can write.

© Copyright 2010 Journal writer (kisssesilike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730491-Wrting