*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731025-Madmans-Diary
Rated: · Non-fiction · Emotional · #1731025
A great fear that is giving me a lot of sleepless nights. I think I'm losing my sanity.
                      The world is spinning around and time is flying high like a well oiled machine. Life, as days pass by has become more mechanical, doing the same thing over and over again every single day. In these unfortunate times nothing works as planned. I often think that all of us have become just puppets in the hands of destiny, we just dance away.

                         Days are falling away like the leaves of a tree. It surprises me because when I try to remember the days that are past; my memories are vague and colorless. As if the days I lived out were mere dreams. Every memory is like the fuzzy recollection of a forgotten movie, I feel like my memories are not even mine.

                         A great fear has begun to clutch deep in my heart that my life is running out fast like the sands in the sand clock and I have not started to live it yet. I tried to make more sense out of everything I do. I tried to capture every moment by trying to live it fully. I tried to grasp the sands of time in my hands but it vanished away like smoke in the air. In my insane search to convince myself that I am living my life every day, I began to scribble everything I did and thought in pieces of paper. Now when I go through them they seem like someone else’ thoughts and ideas.

                         I feel like I’m on the verge of losing my sanity. A lot of questions take birth in my mind, to some I could never find answers. Sometimes they keep me sleepless for days on end. As the pain and the insanity alleviates and I slowly comes back to my senses, I sadly realize that these days of insanity only left more perplexing questions behind them.

© Copyright 2010 Muneer P Mohammed (muneerpookot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731025-Madmans-Diary