*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731575-The-Past-The-Future
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1731575
Reflecting on the past means that you are learning.
         Hinata always thought that she could be with Naruto, that she could be that girl that he will always love. But it turned out she was very wrong.
         Naruto was a dunce, someone who couldn't see what he had in front of him but Hinata always thought that he would eventually get it and he would see that Hinata truly loved him but once again, she was very wrong. Naruto never noticed how much Hinata loved him, how much she admired, how much she wanted to be with him. Even after Hinata confessed her feelings to Naruto with the confidence that she managed to muster, it wasn't enough. Maybe Hinata was the dunce for believing that she would ever believe that Naruto would see her.
         She had spent so much of her life secretly watching Naruto and cheering for him afar, and it was all a waste of time. A waste of her life. But still, Hinata still loved Naruto. She couldn't tear away for him. And now she wishes that she never even met him, but how could Hinata ever say that when Naruto tried to save her. But it still dwelled in her heart. Maybe if she was strong enough, maybe she would fought those boys off and saved herself but she wasn't. Hinata wasn't and never would be strong.          Hinata sat under a treee, thinking about all of that and thought about how foolish she was, cashing something that was uncatchable. A stray tear fell from her eyes and soon more followed. Soon Hinata couldn't stop crying.
         "Naruto," she whispered.
         "What's wrong?" a low voice asked.
         Hinata looked up and saw Sasuke standing there with a indifferent face. She blushed at how embarassing it was crying in front of someone. But instead Sasuke smirked and bent down to meet Hinata's eye level.
         Two lavendar eyes looked into two black ones and Hinata saw something: kindness. She then felt Sasuke's hand on her head and she couldn't help but blush brightly.
         "You don't have to hold on anymore." Sasuke whispered and then kissed Hinata's forehead, "Make a new ending for yourself."
         Sasuke then stood up and left, leaving Hinata dazed. She thought about what Sasuke said. She couldn't go back to the beginning and change everything but she could make it so a new, better ending would come up.
         "For myself..." Hinata whispered to herself and then smiled, "For myself..."

Word Count: 402



© Copyright 2010 Author in Training (loveforwriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731575-The-Past-The-Future