*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731562-Bullying-Is-Just-Plain-Wrong
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1731562
You'll see why bullying is now being considered a crime
         "Do you have my homework?" Kelly, the most popular girl in the school asked with an arrogant smirk and her hands on her waist.
         Amy looked reluctantly at Kelly as she chewed on her bottom lip. How was she going to tell Kelly that she was so caught up in her own homework that she forgot to do hers. Just because she had high grades didn't mean she was able to breeze through everything. Problem was that Kelly wasn't the type to think about that, in fact, Kelly wasn't the type to think about anyone's problems. It was all about her and Amy hated it, but what could she do. Being at the bottom meant being at the popular gangs feet.
         "You see..." Amy started to say in a quivering voice, trying to muster up the courage to tell the truth, "I had to do my own work so..."
         "Don't give me that bullcrap!" Kelly yelled and getting the attention of everyone else in the hallway, "My work comes first, understand?"
         Amy started to shiver under Kelly's heavy glare, "B-But..."
         "No buts," she said while wagging a finger in Amy's face, "You are at the bottom and that means you don't matter, at least not as much as me. So I suggest that you do my homework now, or that pretty brown hair of yours is going to come all off."
         Kelly smirked evilly at how terrified Amy looked. The one thing that Kelly, and everyone else, knows that Amy loves her hair and hated when anyone got near it. It was the only thing Amy thought looked pretty on her since she had freckles, wears glasses, and had small breasts.
         "Now," Kelly went on while putting her hands back on her waist, "Lunchtime, that's when I want my homework. Do you understand that, Amy Ursul?"
         It took no time for Amy to nod. Kelly just flipped her highlighted, brown hair and walked off, her customized sneakers squeaking against the floor. Amy on the other hand just stood there, terrified and angery with herself. Why couldn't she stand up to Kelly? And then it came to her. Kelly was at the top.
         A stray tear went down Amy's face as she turned around and headed to her first period.
         It was lunch time and Kelly was standing near the cafeteria waiting for Amy. She should had known that lame would had chickened out and now Kelly had to look for her. It was a pain in the ass.
         "She's really gonna get it." Kelly mummbled to herself and stormed off.
         The most obvious place to look was the bathroom so Kelly walked to the nearest one. She burst through the door and looked around. But something was in the air. It was something scary. It was the smell of blood.
         Scared for a second, Kelly looked started to check the stalls one by one. It was when she reached the final stall, Kelly became freaked out of her mind.
         "Amy!" Kelly whispered as she saw Amy dead on the floor with a razor in her hand and deep cuts in her wrists. But something caught Kelly's attention. It was a note.
         Kelly hesitantly picked the note up and saw that it was a haiku written by Amy. It read:
Hope Kelly finds me
So she can see what's done.
Hope to see you soon

         Kelly first whimpered but then she screamed.
© Copyright 2010 Author in Training (loveforwriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731562-Bullying-Is-Just-Plain-Wrong