*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732519-What-I-really-want-for-Christmas
by skel
Rated: ASR · Other · Holiday · #1732519
My real wish list
I want one night where I feel like a princess.  I want someone to ask me to dance so I’m not sitting at the Christmas party alone while my friend who begs me to come has a great time. I want someone to look me in the eyes and tell me I’m beautiful. I want them to mean it.
I want to at one point in my life to feel comfortable with myself. I don’t want to have to compare myself with every other girl in the room. And if I do I want to think that I come up to par, that I’m just as intresting and worth while as them.
I want another pair of all black baseball boots because my other pair have fallen apart and are being held together with duck tape.
I want to be able to say what I think and not worry that people are going to think I’m stupid or boring.
I want a black top hat because they’re awesome and I’m a hataholic
I want £30 so I can repay my friend for my MCR ticket. They’re coming in February!!  I want us to have a great time and for us to be as close as we used to be.
© Copyright 2010 skel (skel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732519-What-I-really-want-for-Christmas