*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732835-Blood-Lust
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1732835
A story about vampires that has not been completed.
Chapter 1


I could not harm such a beautiful specimen. Not many humans could keep my attention as strongly as this one was. If I got any closer I would be too tempted by the smell of his blood to stop the desire of my thirst. I persisted, nonetheless, a few steps closer to my undecided prey.
Surely, the smell of his sweet blood lingered under my nose, but it wasn't that of a humans. He was like me - a vampire on the hunt for blood in the dark alleys of town. He turned towards my direction. His black eyes stared right at me - at least that was the way they appeared.
Clearly there was uncertainty in his black eyes; he knew someone was watching him. He could smell me just as plainly as I could smell him. I blended in so perfectly with the blackness of the night with my dark attire and black hair; it would be completely useless to step out into his view at that moment.
“Elle, what are you reading now?” The interruption of my friends voice took me by surprise, but I only pulled my eyes away from the words of the story long enough to glance up at her.
“What do you think?” I smirked, inserting a bookmark where I had left off, and standing up to walk to class with Cara.
“I don’t get this fascination you have with vampires,” She smiled genuinely.
© Copyright 2010 --Amanda-- (amandaboc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732835-Blood-Lust