*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733062-Life-between-Friends
by Lil Jo
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1733062
Two friends are torn appart thanks to Katherine. Will the friends ever figure ir out?
Chapter 1



Life, is a constant cycle of the worlds cruelty. In a high school no matter who you are when you are young, your decisions in your younger lives with last you forever. All throughout your lives. This story is about 2 young girls who grew up together, who were closer than ever until they reach high school. The two girl’s names, Louisa and Amy. These girls were born in the same hospitals but just a day apart. Louisa was first to be born at 3:13pm in the Leicester Royal Infirmary, her mum Kayla, gave birth before Louisa’s mum who was called Emily. Louisa was born a day later at the time of 4:26AM. Emily and Kayla were best friends, grew up in the same neighbourhood, both had little girls and both had the same idea’s upon life for themselves and for there little girls. Have you ever wondered what it must be like growing up with your mothers best friends child? The pressure Louisa and Amy must of felt when growing up to become best friends. However there was yet at first there was a little tension between cribs but then again when isn’t there. Over the years Louisa and Amy grew closer over the years.

All through play school and primary schools they were best friends. Every year on their birthdays on the date of the 24th of July and the 25th they would both celebrate it together. Afterschool they would take it in turns to share the time spent at each house so there wasn’t any jealousy or love lost between the parents. Yes Louisa and Amy did become more like sisters every single day. They took holidays together from Disney Land Paris in France to Butlins in the United Kingdom. The two become inseparable. All through primary and play school they were together, just them two, never once did they get bored of each other’s company. Nobody else was with them, just them two. Now some may say that it was going to end badly anyway if they were together all the time on their own. But this is what the girls wanted. All the girls wanted to be them. Sad to say that Louisa was more prone to wanting the spot light rather than Amy who just wanted to have a quiet light.

By the age of ten, Louisa was the exact middle height of the class. Louisa eyes were was brown was an acorn with her mahogany coloured hair swaying in the breeze. Her beautiful complexion and her along supermodel body was one to be desired. In comparison he friend Amy was nearly the opposite of Louisa. Amy was the shortest person in the class , with her lakes of pure blue eyes and her golden corn field hair shone brighter than the sun. Amy was with being short, a little bigger than Louisa but this didn’t stop them being friends or even thinking about it as they are too close to pay attention to their faults.

Over the years they was friends, their parents took so many pictures of them, when they was on their holiday destinations of Paris, Devon, Spain, Greece, Florida, day trips to the zoo and Skegness and their favourite day out in Water world. Along with these at the age of 10 they both went to Alton Towers and Drayton Manor (which are both theme parks) with three days apart to rest, the girls were inseparable.

Then again, once one friend was able to come into the friendship group. Her name was Katherine. Katherine was not the smallest of girls, her hair was blonde but she said it was golden like the sun. She was not the slimmest of kids but not obese. Katherine with her hazel eyes and her ability to manipulate swept Louisa of her feet and left Amy in a dark corner. Katherine was the kind of friend who would sell you for some magical beans or even just a bean that had been mouldy and left on the floor for two years. Despite this, Louisa and Amy were so blind to the truth. Katherine was so incredibly jealous of Louisa’s figure and her ability to be kind to all. Though no one would ever suspect.
© Copyright 2010 Lil Jo (talents_hidden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733062-Life-between-Friends