*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733786-The-Pain-Inside-Me
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #1733786
It is hard to decide who was wrong...
I made my way to my house. I don't call it "home" for a number of reasons. My mind was not in the present. He had brought me back to my house. I had once asked him what did his girlfriend do, and he had said that I was the one. I had been surprised. But he had left me...or had I??

There was no reason for it. Just a misunderstanding. But there was no misunderstanding. It had just been in a flash...and it was over...or was it??

I had been silent at that point, saying nothing. He must be joking. I knew it. I tried to laugh, but couldn't.

It had been the day before my phone had been stolen. He thought I was angry at him, and was ignoring him on purpose, but I told him what had happened. He seemed relieved. We went to our usual place again, and talked for hours about things, unimportant, silly things. But we didn't talk about what we had talked about the other day. We were too shy. Then he asked. Again. I smiled, nodding.

I didn't tell him the next day that I had cried that night. I wanted him to be happy. Really happy. It was very hard.
© Copyright 2010 Fallen Angel (angel_fallen69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733786-The-Pain-Inside-Me