*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733955-Dr-Haushkas-Skin-Routine
Rated: 13+ · Article · Women's · #1733955
Interview with one of Dr. Haushkas' Specialist
Dr. Haushkas’ Skin Routine

I interviewed Darren Plum at Wild Oats in Bristol he is a trained practitioner of Dr. Haushka products .

What's different about Dr. haushkas skin care and beauty products?
'They have made a move away from chemicals they bio dynamically grow the herbs that they use in the products, so that they keep the vitality of the herbs.'

Who are his products for?
‘ Anyone who has particular problems with their skin , living in a polluted environment they give protection for the skin, the Quince day cream is used for this. also for they are for people who want to come off products they are addicted to certain skin products ones that use quite heavy chemicals ie night creams as they strip the skin down to its cellular level therefore aging the skin.. Also help to smooth out the signs of aging a little bit.’

I have dry skin what would you suggest to me?I
‘Dr. Houshkas suggests a cleansing process every day. I would suggest for you the lavender oil it stops the water drying out he skin, use the cleansing cream use small amount pad it in to the face use organic muslin to lift off the dirt so there is no scraping or rubbing of the skin.’
‘Because the skin produces more oil in response to being dried out , If you had oily skin rather than treating it by drying the skin , if you do this the skin responds by producing more oil ,you should put apply facial oil on and this will tell the skin to stop producing so much oil.You would use this in conjunction with the toner so it draws the oil in so that it doesn't just sit on the surface of the skin.‘

Why should you not scrub the skin?
‘It breaks down the surface of the skin too quickly and then it has to replenish itself. It then has to work very hard to create dryness or and oil imbalances in the skin.
Next in the process you should wash off with warm water then use cool water.’

How expensive are they?
‘I would say they are about the same as any other good quality products. They tend to last a long time as you only use small amounts. That's one of the things especially with the moisturisers there is a certain way of using them as they are very rich in oils. When people normally use a moisturiser they normally slap it on, with Dr. Haushka what they suggest is using only a tiny amount.’
‘Next in the routine you should use the Facial Toner which absorbs in to the skin.Dab this lightly on to slightly damp skin. Then put on the Rose Day cream which is very rich and without the toner it will tend to sit on the surface of the skin. Use a very small amount of it .’

Why are people trained specifically in Dr. Haushkas products?
‘We're trained because they have a different process and way of using it. What they want to do is to bring the skin in to balance, using this cleansing method so it's a whole different way of caring for the skin.’

'I find the Rose day cream very rich and moisturising.I have been using it for over a year. I wouldn't use anything else.' said Racheal a regular customer.

Tell me a bit more about the effects of night creams?
‘For people coming off night creams they suggest a 28 day detox. They should use the rhythmic night conditioner so your actually conditioning the skin through the night to take you off the night creams, because when you use night creams with lots of chemicals they strip your skin and the skin is just in turmoil because it doesn't know what to do, whether to produce more oils less oils’.

How do people get to know about Dr. Haushkas products?
‘I don't think they do a lot of advertising, I think its mainly word or mouth. Their products sell well. They have a whole ethos around their marketing they want to keep it a very natural product.’



The Advisor who I spoke to gave me these products to use and described the routine:
'Do the same routine in the morning and in the evening it's the same but exclude the Rose Day Cream.'
I bought the trail sizes and they cost me £3 each. They last for around four weeks.



My Personal Dr. Haushka Routine

Lavender Oil
Two drops in warm water splash your face and neck with the water. This cleanses and opens the pours. It prepares skin for the cleansing cream. It feels very refreshing and the odour of the lavender is strong./c}

Cleansing Cream
You roll your finger up in a dabbing more than dragging motion. To not disturb the surface of your skin. Use a damp muslin cloth and dab off the cleanser.
A light brown paste. Strange smell not pleasant but the texture is oaty.

Toner
Lightly mist your face with warm water. Use small amount of toner on finger and dab over face and neck. Using a rolling upward movement . A strong astringent.
Could feel my skin tightening up.

Rose Day Cream
Press gently on to your skin.
Beautiful aroma. Very rich only needed to use a very small amount.Petite pois size.

It took me about 10 minutes

I found it made my skin feel taught and gave it have a healthy glow.



If you would like information on prices & products, visit Dr.Haushka.co.uk
© Copyright 2010 Finn O'Flaherty (fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733955-Dr-Haushkas-Skin-Routine