*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736482-Sunnys-Pet
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #1736482
short story aimed at small children
One morning, Sunny and his mother woke up to strange shrieks coming from the bathroom. Mother opened the bathroom door to investigate. She found a tiny squirrel lying on the floor. Sunny and mother were very surprised. The squirrel looked frightened and injured. The squirrel had fallen from its nest through the window. Mother lay a polythene bag on the bathroom floor, the squirrel climbed into the bag. Mother held up the bag and brought it downstairs into the yard. Sunny let the baby squirrel, out into the garden and put some nuts and some milk nearby. Sunny wanted to keep the little squirrel as his pet. Mother told him that the squirrel was tiny and that it needed a safe place to rest. Sunny built a nest for it with some dry grass and worn out socks. The little squirrel nestled in its new home and looked comfortable. Mother was proud of Sunny for being kind and thoughtful to animals.
© Copyright 2010 fromIllium (vbpp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1736482-Sunnys-Pet