*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1737588-The-Hunt-2
Rated: · Other · Other · #1737588
The next chapter to my glorius hunt.
After I left the woods, where I had killed the deer I moved on to a place where the otter played. Otter were tough to catch and were, well disgusting. Too, fishy! But the lake was nice, and lots of different creatures came to get at the nice, clean water. That night I sniffed somthing strange in the air, but familar. It was another coyote! I was suprised. I had seen no others in so long. It did not see me, sleeping in the shadows, as it went to get a drink. I saw every ripple in water as it drank. As soon as it has drunk its fill it went to sleep right by the lake.
That morning I woke and the coyote was still there, and suprising asleep! I soon found out, by scent it was a she, and was she beautiful. I watched her silver fur raise and fall as she slept. Even her snores were beautiful. As soon as I moved to get a drink she awoke. Her eyes were a deep emerald green, but full of fear. She feared me! She got up and made a small bark to say, " Who are you?"
I answered," Calree, and who are you?"
"I am Terice, and I must go,"she said as she dashed off, dissappearing into the woods beyond.
© Copyright 2011 Calree Hopekins (dragonbeliever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1737588-The-Hunt-2