*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738032-Dear-Me
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1738032
Dear Me competition
Dear Me

Where do I start? There are so many things that I want to achieve, yet due to being so disorganised I never seem to get anything done.

Now is the time to take action! Learn from past mistakes and basically give myself the kick up the backside that I so desperately need.

This year I am going to be much more positive, and I mean positive about everything, positive about people, challenges, changes, myself, my writing, my finances you name it.

I am not going to keep bashing myself if I do not finish something when I planned on doing so, I will simply take a breath and keep going, but in the same breath I am not going to set myself unrealistic deadlines.

Punctuation and grammatical errors have been the bane of my life, but I am not going to be beaten by them. I shall learn where is appropriate to use them and where is not. No longer will it tax my brain for I can do anything that I set my mind to.

I also need to listen more to others. They may not say things that I like or agree with, but it is said with my best interests at heart, not everything is a personal attack, and I will be much more appreciative of others.

I could go on more, but I want to start off this year on the right footing by not expecting an unrealistic amount of achievement, if I can do all this and more then that is a bonus.

Positive Mental Attitude – Here I come!



Word count 266
© Copyright 2011 Samantha Jane (samsangels at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738032-Dear-Me