*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738552-The-way-to-Christ
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1738552
this book is about 4 kids 2 saved 2 not they are wicked a cruel will they ever find Jesus
Once in a town in texas there were four neighbors two girls two boys two were saved two were not.the two saved ones were Annabella and  Christopher. they wanted so much for their neighbors to be  saved. week after week they invited them to church they just laugh and walk away. finnally Christopher anounced he had an idea. so later the next day they went to their house and said if you listen to us we`ll give you three candybars. they looked at eachother ok they agreed.were gonna tell you a story said Christopher. once a long time ago in a little town of bethalhem their was a lady named Mary an angel told her she was going to give birth to a king. and when they got to  an inn there was no room for them.they went to the stable and she gave birth to Jesus there she wrapped him in swaddeling clothes and layed him in a manger.then he died on the cross and rose again. so we could be saved and go to heaven. have you done anything wrong asked Annabella. they nodded. would you like to go to heaven she asked. they nodded. those kids got saved that day what a miracle.

                    THE END.
© Copyright 2011 kalimae (moukymouk123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738552-The-way-to-Christ