*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739114-Chaos-chap1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1739114
chap.1 meeting
0nce long ago the world was full of chaos then two warriors were chosen.First there was Nintal Untem and second there was Madellen Lincost. One night a figure appeared to them in a dream. saying you and another are chosen to put peace in the world and stop this chaos. you will meet soon you must discover your destiny on your own.then the figure fanished.  they awoke face to face in the dessert. Who are you?asked Madellen. Im Nintal Untem who are you? Im Madellen Lincost have you been chosen? she asked have you? said Nintal. yes said Madellen . me two said Nintal.what did he mean by discover your own destiny? sundenly two swords apeard  in front of them. one for each of them .there names were engraved on the shiny metal handle. then they were fully dressed in shiny armor. wht is all this said Nintal. just then a group of what seemed to be cannoballs rushed toward them screaming. there swords drawn the two rushed forward killing every man in sight. the clang of swords could be heard for miles round.

2B continued s
© Copyright 2011 kalimae (moukymouk123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739114-Chaos-chap1