*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738565-the-visitor-from-space
Rated: E · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1738565
horror mystery
My name is julia i live in a orphanage. my Father went missing when i was 5 and my mum died on my sixth birthday so i was raised by sister mary she is sometimes nice but she is usually mean because her husband died on their 20th wedding anniversary enough about me.


This story started on a dark night me and sister mary were looking at the stars like we usually do before bed when we saw flashing lights in the sky that were coming closer and closer to the orphanage. it landed in front of the door and outcame two people one was named jayden and the other was jack who was my long lost father or so he said.


So i knew whether he was or not i asked him my mums name and my birthdate he said my mums name was annastasia and my birthdate was the 29\04\1978 and he was correct he said to me he tried to call me for my birthday eversince he went missing but he didn't know the number.

it took 2 years for me to get use to him being around and then he bought a house and we lived happily ever after or at least until he got married to a evil lady but thats another story.
© Copyright 2011 writingstar12 (writingstar12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1738565-the-visitor-from-space