*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739415-batman-fantasy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1739415
18+ only please
A New Vigilante

         It was mid November when Bruce Wayne returned home from a charity tour of some third world countries.  He knew that Dick would not be living in Gotham any longer.  Robin had gone to another city to become Nightwing leaving Batman alone in his crusade.  Alfred informed him of as much on the drive from the airport to Wayne Manor as well as all the good deeds Batman had done in Bruce’s absence.  “Really.”  Replied Mr. Wayne bemused.  “How was that accomplished?”  “I have no idea, Sir.  It is quite beyond me.”   
         A storm had come at dawn the next morning.  Rain was pouring down till early afternoon.  Bruce worked distractedly at the office.  Everyone was offering him cures for jet lag.  “Am I that transparent?”  Bruce smiled to the latest advisor.  She was a tall athletic looking woman with dark chestnut hair and the most unusual shade of green eyes.  “I’m sorry, Sir.  I didn’t mean…”  “No.  Don’t apologize.  I am glad that my employees care about my well being!”  “Oh, yes, your employees.  I’ll get back to work Mr. Wayne.”  “You are new to the company aren’t you?”  He asked trying to keep her within sight.  “Yes, Sir.  I have to…I hope you feel better Mr. Wayne.”  She stammered as she rushed from his office.  Bruce pushed the intercom button to summon his secretary.  “Yes, Mr. Wayne.”  “Can you tell me who that woman is?”  “The one who just left, Sir?  Why no.  I will find out right away.”  “Please do, Please do.”  Bruce smiled to himself. 
         As evening’s chill blew in the rain turned to snow.  The streets were inches thick with ice as the layers of blanketing white continued.  Tough the weather was threatening to solidify the city Batman ran leads like any other day.  Commissioner Gordon was startled to hear that the Dark Knight was not responsible for the previous weeks’ arrests.  “Who else is capable of doing what you do?”  Asked the Commissioner tentatively.  “No one.  If it was anyone one I know I would be aware.”  “Maybe it’s someone from another city?”  “Or it could be a plot by my enemies.”  “Well, I would rather believe that whoever it is, is here to help.”  But it was too late.  Batman had taken his leave of the office. 
         More weeks past as Batman diligently searched for this new vigilante to no avail.  Finally, after two months he received his first break.  The Joker had escaped from Archam, taken Harley Quinn, and kidnapped the Mayor’s wife.  At ten o’clock the following day the two escapees were found by the police after an anonymous phone call led them to their location.  A search of the premises by the authorities discovered Joker and Harley tied together in the shower.  “I’m so sorry Mr. J.  I don’t know what happened.  I was making your breakfast and someone jumped me.  I never even saw him.  He wasn’t there.  No one was there.  You have to believe me Puddin’ I wouldn’t lie to you.”  She continued to babble till they were being loaded into the armored van.  Them Joker screamed.  “Shut up, Harley!  I couldn’t see him either!” 
         A capture in the middle of the morning without being seen by anyone including those you apprehend can be accomplished in very few ways.  That night Batman went to visit a scientist who made invisibility clothe.  He had sold the last of the material to a robotics firm just out side of town and told them it could not be used on people.  “You don’t think that they are using my invention for bad things do you?”  The old man asked in despair.  “Not yet but it is possible they will.”  “I tried to find a reputable company that I could trust.  I needed the money.”  “You’re not at fault here.  You are a good man.  Go see Bruce Wayne in the morning.  He can help you.”  Then Batman was gone. 
         He had just enough time to go check out the lead before he had to prepare for office work.  The Dark Knight searched all the records the company had on file including personnel information.  There he saw a folder on the Chestnut haired woman from his office.  Thinking back he had never received her name from his secretary.  Batman removed the file and took it with him.  Just then he felt he was not alone in the offices.  Fading into the dark he left the building in favor of finding the beautiful young lady involved in this scandal.
         She was not at home nor did she come to work that day.  Bruce found out why his secretary couldn’t find the name of the woman.  The paper trail led in ten opposite directions.  Nothing came from any of them.  She was gone but the mystery “partner” doubled their efforts.  Batman sat in the cave at his computer in deep thought.  “Alfred, would you bring down some tea please.”  “Of course, Sir.  I shall be back momentarily.”  When the fatherly butler had departed for the kitchen a soft voice echoed through the empty space in the rock.  “Are you angry with me?”
         Batman shot out of his chair and examined every shadow for a sign of the intruder.  “Why shouldn’t I be angry?”  “I know that my methods are unique, but you are hardly average yourself Mr. Wayne.”  A grim look took hold as he snapped a reply.  “Show yourself!”  “I will but not until I make you understand that am not your enemy.  I want to be with you Bruce, all of you, not just Bruce, not just Batman.  I have been admiring both sides of you for so long.  When I found that you are the same person…I love you.  All of you and I am not afraid.  I can and will help you.”  “Really.”  “I had to prove myself to you before I could come to you.  I know you have heard of the things that I have done lately.  That is why you were looking for me.  Will you let me be with you?”  She asked in her prettiest voice.  “Not likely.”  “Then I will just have to convince you!” 
         As she finished a flurry of sound came at him.  Five shimmering shapes flew against him holding his arms legs and body to the bitterly cold granite walls of the cave.  A figure appeared before him.  Shimmering at fist then whole.  “I wanted you to see me for a moment so you look into my eyes and judge my intentions for yourself.  What do you see?”  She teased as she vanished again.  Bruce took in a sharp breath.  He saw an unimaginable amount of hunger in those green eyes.  What was she capable of?
         She removed as much of his suit as she could without tearing it.  Then he felt her hands cover his flesh in direct opposition to the frigid stone behind him.  Her mouth was so hot trailing from his lips to his groin.  Soft growls began deep in his throat as he tried to resist her inflammations of his mind and body.  When he looked down all he could see was his arousal as she sucked and liked his shaft with all the passion and love she possessed.  He could see his body move under her influence but nothing more.  It was all so thrilling.  No one else had the option of such an erotic scene. 
         She moved herself up his body to wrap her legs about his.  “What are you doing to me?”  Batman managed from beneath his cowl-covered face.  She removed the cloth from his face and kissed him fully as she impaled herself as slowly as she could.  When she reached his hilt neither had any restraint left.  Her movements became fevered.  They arched together voices joined in a roar of pleasure.  He looked down to see himself lost in her and came again.  Nothing could ever hold a candle to the experience she had just scorched into his memory. 
         Alfred made his way to serve Mr. Wayne his tea.  The sight of Bruce hung on the wall writhing and moaning was so shocking he dropped the pot and cup.  “Oh my.”  He breathed as a shimmer of a woman began to appear.  Alfred simply turned and left the chamber.  The only thing he heard was a ladies voice saying, “by the way my name is Sonjia.”
© Copyright 2011 repulsivebeauty (shunnasassy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739415-batman-fantasy