*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739425-Just-uss
Rated: · Other · Other · #1739425
For Sarah D.<333
This is just a story for my friend Sarah. Nothing like Twilight or anything.

-

I stared at Sarah, oddly. The table was digging into her neck! How was that comfortable? I sighed.
"Can I borrow some paper, Marissa?" I asked, loudly but everyone was just talking in choir so it didn't matter. She nodded and handed me a piece.
"Thanks." I mumbled. I grabbed my pencil and began to write.


How is that comfortable?

I folded the paper and shoved it at her, quickly looking up to stare at nothing. I felt something touch my arm a few moments later.

"What comfortable?" She asked unstead of writing back.
"The table digging into your neck." I replied back looking at her. She just shrugged and leaned back futher. She leaned back to far and her head smacked down into her lap and bounced back up, hitting her head under the table. I laughed out loud.
"Mmmm. Ow!" She moaned, trying to rub her head even though there was a big, blonde bun on the top of her head.
"Are you okay?" I asked between giggles.
"Noooo!" She whined. That made me laugh harder. "Shut up!"
She moved back up to where her neck was getting basically stabbed by the table. I giggled again. She turned towards me.
"Problem?" She asked. I giggled.She stared at me for a few more moments. Finally she went to go sit back where she was and hit her neck, causing her head to smack down into her lap again but this time it didn't bounce up. It fell off competely.
© Copyright 2011 Fampire1010 (itsalexisloves at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739425-Just-uss