*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739459-Dark-Bella
Rated: 13+ · Other · Nonsense · #1739459
What if Bella isn't as sweet as Edward think she is? What if she has a deep dark secret?
"Bella," Edward gasped. He pulled away from me, his breath heavy. "I need to go hunt now."
"I know," I sighed. "I'll miss you." He wrapped his arms around me and I breathed in his sweet scent.
"I know, love. I'm coming back in a few hours. I'll be back before you wake." He whispered into my hair. I hugged him closer to me and closed me eyes, never wanting this moment to end but knowing it would in a few seconds.
"I know." I breathed, opening my eyes when I felt his cold, strong arms leave my body. I sighed. He set his hand gentle on my cheek and lightly kissed me before he jumped out of my window. I quickly ran up to my window to make he wouldn't be there. He wasn't. I looked the window and closed the curtains. I dialed the number I knew too well and waited for them to answer.

"Hello?" They breathed.
"He's gone." I said.
"Yeah, I know. Emmett, Jasper, and Rose all left to go with him."
"Okay. Good."
"Do you have your sucker?"
Alice asked. I quickly went to go dig into my drawer to get my hidden stash of my candy.
"Yes." I finally replied.
"Okay. You know what to do. Slowly lick and suck on it."
"Yeah, I know."
"But wait! Don't forget your clothes!"

"Oh!" I gasped. I ran towards my closest and got the clothes Alice had gotten me. I really didn't want it but she said it would help with the plan. Help me release, so I just let her buy the sexy outfit that showed way to much of my body. "It's on." I mumbled.
"Okay. Go kneel down by your bed and do what I taught you." I did as she said and bent down, slowly licking and sucking at the sucker, having the same fantasy I always had when I did this. Edward and I.
"Are you towards the jelly yet?" She asked a little later.
"Yeah." I whispered. Alice and I had gone out to find a sucker that had jelly in the middle to represent Edward's orgasm.
"Good then he came." She laughed. I smiled and giggled. That was kinda an insider between us.
"Wow, Alice." I said still laughing but she wasn't laughing back. I paused.
"What are you doing here?" She asked. I was about to say something but then quickly realized she wasn't talking to me.
"Bella?" I heard a very familar voice ask. I jumped.
"Bella! Oh my gosh! Im so sorry! I wasn't watching Edward and they said they couldn't stop him from coming to you!" Then the line ended. Uh-oh.
"Edward?" I squeaked with a shaky laugh, shrugging. His eyes were a dark color, burning into my eyes.
"What were you doing?" He asked me in a husky voice. How long was he here?
"What did you see?" I asked starting to panick.
"Everything." He whispered. My eyes closed. "Do you- do you think of us...?" I opened my eyes and looked down.
"Yes." I said, barely whispering. I felt cold hands on my face lifting me head up. I looked at Edward.
"I love you." He said in a low voice and then his lips crashed to mine, sending me into a frinzy. I clutched onto him, making our kiss longer. I pulled away, no breath left. Both our breathing was heavy. He picked me up and threw me onto my bed. He lips crushed to mind again.
"I love this outfit." He gasped.
"Good. It was all and only for you."
"Mine." He growled and his lips found mine again. My phone then went off. I groaned.
"Ignore it." I whispered but it went off again and again. Edward groaned and pushed himself off of me to answer it.
"Alice?" He asked." Oh.. Okay. Thanks bye." Edward turned to look at me and I gave him a puzzled looking expression.
"Charlie is on his way. He will be here in two minutes." He said in a rush. My eyes widen. I jumped out the bed, threw some sweats and a t-shirt on.
"You know?" Edward asked, whispering into my hair, wrapping one arm around my waist.
"What?" I asked, laying my hands on his chest.
"I liked the other outfit better." He whispered leaning in to kiss me. The kiss was very sweet but building.
"Bella!" I heard Charlie yell. Edward and I pushed off each other.
"Bye, love." Edward whispered, gave me a quick peck and jumped out the window.
"Bye." I said while he ran. I heard a quiet chuckle. I turned and walked out of my room.
"Yeah?" I yelled as I walked down the stairs to my father.
© Copyright 2011 Fampire1010 (itsalexisloves at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1739459-Dark-Bella