*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740249-Wanna-do-something
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Personal · #1740249
The way I see all the things around us.
Maybe, because I am the part of the rebel youth, maybe, because now I see how the world works, maybe because I just want to do something. But nowadays, I feel the ’I have to do’ thing.
During my jobs, I got to know, what does it mean – being an employee. Being unhonoured and underpaid. However, I am working all day, I am doing lots of proceeds (for the toy shop, where I am working), I am doing a lot more than other ’real employees’, not just ’students’. We live in a world, where your position is a mark to know, who are you, how they have to behave with you. If you’re a student, you’ll get nothing. If you’re a ’real’ employee, you’ve got the opportunity to humilate the student-workers(yay, something good for us). If you’re the vice-sales-manager, when there is no boss, you’re the king. If you’re the boss, you’ve got everything. The students, the employees goes to the other side of the shop, when you’re there. The vice-sales-manager does everything better.
And what is the reality? If you’re a student, you get the fewest money and you works the most. And how it’s in the real life? If you’re a road sweeper, everybody feel sorry for you. However, you work the most, you do the most for the city, and you get the fewest money, you get the humilation. As long as, a manager (from who we have a million) is doing nothing for lots of money. Where is the veraciousness?
So, because of this, and because of I am standing before a choice, i see everything. I have got a month to decide who I want to be, and I have no idea – first occassion during my 18 years – what I want to do. If I go to a journalism facultat, I got my ticket to the nothing, to the futurlessness. Another chance? Tourism. Oh, please, I am really stupid from Maths. What else? A profession. But in this case, why did I spend 6 years in a simple high school? Everybody think that being a student from a technical school, is awkward. You’re silly, stupid etc. Now I see, if you’re a student from a technical school, you’ve got a lot more than me, or other high school students. You’ve got a profession, you can start your life.
We’re exploiting the degreeed people for nothing. Lots of them, now, sitting in a shop, and doing nothing. The managers get huge amount, and the little physicals workers get even less than a shop assistant.
I fed up with these things. I fed up with seeing suffering lots of people. I fed up with being a nobody. I wanna’ do something to change this. I just wanna’ see the equality. I believe that we have to do this. Someday, the bosses have to see what are they doing with us. Someday, we have to fee the physical workers. I hate the social difference. I want a boring, equal life.
I just want to do something to change this. Mabye one day 'prime minister'?  Well, nice dreams. I don’ t know that I can help or not with writing. But I want to do something to change this! I am incapable to sit and seeing what happening. I feel, if I’ll choose a literature facultat, I’ll do nothing for mankind(In Hungary…). If I’ll be a confectioner I’ll do something neccessary, but I waste 6 years from my life, in a high school. I want to be useful. Yes, I want to be successful and have even more money than now, but on the way that is useful. It has any sense? Well, how I mentioned maybe that’s just the rebel youth. But I don’t want live in a world like this. Bossy bosses, humiliated physical workers, homeless people, luxury and poverty next to each other.
I want to make the dreams come true. I want to create equality. I want to destroy the difference. I want to create a better world. But I am too little for this…
C’est la vie…
© Copyright 2011 la fille voisine (lafillevoisine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740249-Wanna-do-something