*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740250-One-little-lamb-two-little-lambs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Article · Personal · #1740250
The way I see all the things around us.
Nowadays thanks to the summer jobs, I’ve seen and I „knew” lots of people. At an easy pace I can write a whole „case-work”. In justice to say, saving that working is terrible, boring, and tiring, mainly if you have to smile all the time during 8 hours for 500 Ft/ hour, so saving that, working (with people) is interesting. Interesting watching people, and noticing that we’re so different. And necessarily to transform our stereotypes.
Thereunto you understand it, you have to imagine a picture, a situation. You’re standing in the middle of the crowd. Just a few people notice that you’re there, everybody for a different cause. But you’re seeing everybody. When you notice them, you have got an image about them. About their life, their personality and the change depends on whether she or he notice you.
Of course, these ones are just the externals. At first, you deem the people from their dresses, style – ohh yes, during the sales, when everybody comes from the ’Váci utca’. You notice that „Right, her dress was pretty.”, „Ohh, he was cute” or „OMG she was a typical ’plastic cat’”. You can take each people to a caste. And by the choosen group, you shouldn’t deem, because „the group” tells everything. Buti if a member of the group notice you, says thanks for the flyer your „picture” is suddenly undergoing a transformation. When the old ladies comes to you, and says – Oh my dear, give me few flyers, just for diminishing – you see the world more beautiful. Then again someone just not shoot a glance at you, just look through on you or despise you just because you’re working, and yes, you’re standing in the underpass and you’re „flyering”, while the „miss” just started her shopping „circuit”. Well, this time you can’t put on the self your stereotypes. When you’re fed up the job, there will be a newer picture. You see lot of same faces. Lots of worried faces. And you get start to guess, why they’re so sad. During a job like this, you see lots of people, and you have to say welcome to each of them, with the same assumed false smile.
But, doesn’t all people do it? False smiles, nice words, a play… always the „I have to do it” pressure. The conformism. To be you, you., but in a way to match to the others. So, now who I am? Or who I want to be? And who I want to be, is enough good for everyone else? They love me or it’s just a play? At all why they like that I am with them? And why it’s good for me? Everybody wants to be the „exception”, but because of it, we resemble. But if someone, accidentally differs from „them”, they immediately ostracize, scandalize him/her, think that she6he is freaky, they don’t understand him/her. What (or who), we don’t understand, usually we leave alone. Because we fear, we’re seized with pity. And how has she tought that she is not like me? Or the „exception” doesn’t dare to do anything. She/he is just „click-clacking” all the time and she/he is searching for the answer „why?”. She/he breaks herself/himself. Match to yourself is sometimes more harder than match to the others.
And therefore, add the above-mentioned appearance. The contiunal formalities and the gaining stereotypes like – plastic girl/babe, loser, party-face, face, geek… But the pronounced geeks usually aren’t geeks, (foreasmuch if you’re a geek, you have to „adulate” to the teachers), plastic babes are usually just pretty (right, that’s unwonted…sorry for passing a sentence upon them in the middle of a sermon”). The partyface sometimes just a simple guy,who can be enough normal too, in the life. The face is…face J. And the shy girl maybe enough loud in an other „company”.
Not all of us can open inmediately. We have to „give” time, to get over the cliches, shileds. But the impatien human, uncapable to „sit out”. Ergo the reticent people isn’t sympathic. Thank you very much… But, in small numbers discover the real treasure.
As a matter of fact, we lead up always to the same place. Human is complicated. There are lots of similar even so, lots of different „soul”. Get over the steretypes is arduous. We are afraid of „pain”, so easy to building high walls around us, which is inability to pull down. At last, somebody could find the ladder to climb over. Or the map, to find one’s way in the labirint. Around these walls, thanks for the time, there are lots of rose-bushes. The prisoner of the walls, are just waiting and waiting…
It’s really difficult to tear away from this topic. After all, I’m talking about myself. I just try to understand myself, and I just get tangled of it. If someone solved it, please write me!
Everyone needs sunshine (and I’m not talking about the 35°c currentlyJ). And well, sometimes everyone needs rain too. However weather is unpredictable. And somewhere there is drought in effect of the sunshine (for nothing is extrovert a „man”, if his relations are superficial), and somewhere there is flood in effect of the rain (and in majority the tears, not the friends). And what if we’re searching together the rainbow and the treasure of the rainbow?
© Copyright 2011 la fille voisine (lafillevoisine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1740250-One-little-lamb-two-little-lambs