*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743867-The-sum-of-those-who-are-some
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Contest Entry · #1743867
In this piece, rather these pieces, of writing I chose to express my thoughts.
The sum of those who are some

Introductory Index


I feel finally real. tough but tender as an orange peal. before no one but myself will I kneal. Because I am the one to reveal all my contracts and deals. life is a steal of what seems stolen why do my emotions appear so swollen. feel like edward cullin like in a movie. the weight I be pullin is groovie and leads me where I am to be. I see blissful serenity through letter's key hole to pole arity. the question of, do you care for me?  the individual, what is the risidual of the answer expounded. Yes I care for you, those who are well rounded, non bias, non judgemental except to give and recieve. Oh and be plentiful with reactions, not fractions, but actions in full explain what we can't. what we see a series of numbers, letters, geog- and geo-metry.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/psycheward9/blog#ixzz10Js658WH




June 1st 2008

I.EM- Pathetics

I am Patrick Bryce Stewart. These are my theories. Can one feel too empathic, to the point where one would be considered plain pathetic[1]? Sometimes, one can feel less to feel more. For those who cut to feel. It is the same concept. However, most cutters can’t even consider some of the most simple of concepts. Plain truth, there is no truth other than what we feel. What and how we feel allows us to perceive. Can you perceive something without feeling and/or sensing? What you think, you are allowed also to create.

                Most of my life focus has been on empathy. Without experiences, that most would consider devastating, I would not have conquered true evil, Ignorance. Ignorance can only go as far as you let it carry on. Everything begins and ends with a choice. My choice corresponds to the choices and behaviors of others. To me, something that has been chosen has no beginning and no end, it just is. Thus comes forth the question eternity. It, be it anything, has similar traits no matter the contrast of difference. Take two opposites, there individual uniqueness is their greatest power and their weakness. All of this meaning one thing, everything conceivable by thought or otherwise, is a pattern and you fit into it somehow. If you didn’t, I think you would be alone. Given that you wouldn’t assimilate to anything, you would find yourself in a hell.

How does one go about figuring out this trans-universal, omni-geometrical, multi-dimentional, chemical based planet we live on? Too many names to describe it in my opinion. Take what you will from this life, all of it out there is not just for you, keep in mind. We think it would be cool to create a mechanical device that would yield perpetual energy. Funny thing is, ladies and gentlemen, perpetual energy already exists; has forever. How to harness it or conduct it rather, is harder than it sounds. Everything is made out of atoms, as far as we’ve learned. Most everything is made out of chemicals as well. Their chemical structure depicts their outward appearance. As well as abilities and pretty much any attribute thereof. In conclusion, everything happens because patterns of actions, reactions, polarities, properties, particles and waves, exists. Every-thing that exists’, is similar. Simply put, its existence purely is the only similarity that seems to matter. I relate black holes, to the loop holes found right here on earth. ‘Cause a lot like black holes, we don’t know much about the realm that supercedes our abilities of comprehensiveness. Whether that be government or religion related. Relating back to the loop holes in life, I myself have jumped up into and through a couple.  By doing this I have changed my thought processes. What do I really feel? What is my definition as to why I behave the way I do? Could, can, or does anyone come close to know what it feels like to be (me) the individual? Most questions found in these writings are meant for you to fathom on not actually answer.

                1.To jump into a different dimension, one must learn and teach equally. While knowing, the basic blue-prints to all lessons, realize self actualization and personal ascendtion. True redemption is yourself not accepting defeat, and knowing that one can never truly fail. In my eyes that is what the bible considers the veil.










I am living my life, but I see the lives of others as a complicated game: Granted there is no                                  reset button. Life can be this simple broken down, “Living. In. Free-fall. Eternity.” On to another topic, our rights. Our rights are merely our Responsibilities. to Inadvertently. Gamble. Holding. Tightly. and Softly. Meaning, once you’ve held on too tightly or you’ve held on so soft that you have let go, the gamble is lost in your favor and your rights are meaningless.  I have seen this happen personaly. A friend of mine took life so seriously that he lost touch with society. Another friend of mine doesn’t really care too much for anything or he holds too softly, so to speak. This caused him to be somewhat of a reject thus his rights got the best of him. The trick is to actually let go as well as accept, or so I’ve learned in some classes I have taken. Did you know that you have the right to the (Persuit) of Happiness? Let me tell you that it is a very long persuit. If I could have put my two cents in, when the founding documents were being written, I would have put that one has the right to achieve bliss. In many historic texts happiness is depicted as to only be held by those who are takers or go getters or what have you. In short, those who rule, are not always the ones who are happy.


 
Trying to turn my name into fortune and fame: What would happen to you, if you knew that knowledge was everything. Wait, you probably already do know that. However, our explanations of the same fact could differentiate. In math, there is more than one way to figure out a given problem for example: 4=4 but 4=(4*2+6)-10


4=2*2 and so forth and so on.


  Knowledge=Power=Creativity=  Understanding, Telepathic, Originaly, Projecting, I, Am, Or what I like to call U.T.O.P.I.A




For all the right reasons: I was in love, everything was right and ok no matter how bad it really was. Being in (love) made me think about the word’s origin. A four lettered acronym is all we get? To sum up the amount of feelings, supposedly contained in such a small word? I have found a better word. I can say my word and actually use it rather than abuse it. I use, LHOIVUR, trademarked by me. Meaning, I love how obtrusively invigratoriously vibrational you R. My words are truth, love, compassion, understanding, wishful, and hopefull, in that you’ll have a safe landing.







My moods change constant like seasons: Their change is more like a transition, alike, am I, that I am with them. During changing seasons the weather can get very harsh. The extremes being desert,tundra, and the marsh.




a million emotional legions: Like a massive army of hells outcasts following close behind backing me up but only in my mind.
consume inside out: They dissappear like a vision transforming into what you can hear. Now clearly, from them it comes, you have no fear thus we follow you through this journey as your peers.




just shout
having no doubts: If you have the urge to think about something no one else would give second thought to, create it cause instead of them it would be you. Everyone has a voice that can be heard loud and clear. People pretty much have the same view in mind however there are many different ways to explain one thing. The key to this hurdle is to find the language frequency they function on.




changing lives
that have been taken
I won’t make a mistake and
give the world what it needs
take a break from that worldly greed
plant a seed
deep in your heart
don’t ever let your dreams fall apart
cause once you let go


believing isn’t seeing anymore


and you will have locked an open door








P.Stewart


2/22/2010








I have had a crazy life and now it's an ending. Life has just one lesson to teach. Emotion filters out what we speak.
My mind is twisting and always bending. Will I overflow? Cross the rubicon or tip the highest peak?
Future patents pending.
Breaking to the point of no return, all is well, live and learn.
coldest emotions outway the burn.
enemies from friends I can't discern.
Now I turn


to pure insanity
Where nothing makes sense


my head is cloudy and dense
But see through the vanity, you and I,


cross the fence.
we all have significance
some have power others don't
those in power say others won't


supercede
some have only the flowers and hours metaphoricaly


take hold of your emotional power and let go of the greed
something we want to take from this life to the next.


Eternity seems to complex a concept


all it means


don’t regret


Just take the first step


By this notion are we perplexed,


found not the answer


as to why love feels like the harshest cancer


for everywhere have I checked




The question we've not yet experienced


for ourselves, is death.


We need the weak and strong


Speak and get along


See past the racist and sexist fog


It’s not what’s outside that matters it’s not  about A MYSPACE BLOG


You could disagree with me I could be wrong


Look too far inward and the heart shatters


Among the broken pieces a faint pitter patter


Though the shards of my broken heart that have fallen apart


For the things I love


I need not a grocery cart


Some say I’M dumb some say I am smart


Life’s the bull’s eye and I the dart


The strong need the weak


History we do seek


To accept the fact that those we love aren’t coming back


Some love money some love crack


Some love their honeys some talk smack


on others


Don’t do that


all you have, in the end, is with sisters, mothers, fathers, or brothers hold them in regard to no other


no need to cover


what’s already seen


don’t put on some kind of show or scheme


it is just you and truth


get together in a group


America is a melting pot


We’re the soup


Normally we stoop to anger and aggression


Have not yet


we learned our lesson


To fight the struggle of pain


we make our confession


make an effort to those with depression


communication is key to keeping  self-sanity


lose touch with vanity don’t be mad at me


for camping beneath the canopy


just being modest I know I am not the hottest


at least I’m not fraudulent or ignorant toward what I want


the answers are not found in school


just cause you have them  all


I don’t think your cool


If you live for the rules


And given the right tools


Questions arise cause of the look in your eyes and


Dried up are my cloudy skies


And I search for why


Fatal could my attempt be


But I still try


And now I know


You can only reap that which you sew.


You choose the enemy


now chosen is a foe


friends are better stimulation for growth


so now let us both hold half the weight


some of the toll


those who steal or stole


condonlences from my heart and soul


let’s get back on track


come on let’s roll.


We all have a role


after all


the father, the sister, the mother or son


whatever you may be


see, that there is not just one. And forgive others














July 2, 2010                                      by Patrick stewart.


I talk too much


I love bunch


MY life’s a crunch


Numbers and all


Short of the bar whoever


Whatever you are


Don’t fall


be glad


Even if you’re not a whole lotta


Ya just got to gotta get settled


I’ve meddled and peddled in business not my own


A lesson I won’t soon forget


Jump off my thrown


Just let the scenery set


no bets no debts


Info  straight to my dome


Took the knowledge and next step


Had  grab time at home


intrigued


personal depth


None to talk to are left but


My friends keep me in check


Now all alone


my thoughts are shown


To me


In my head I


Condone no thrown


The world’s for your individual taking


Quit faking


Fucking and ranking, instead


Realize why you keep on thanking


Lessons from questions


conclusions are made


We have brains so information we trade


Come closer and maybe the world’ll be saved


Never too late to wipe your slate


clean


The buttons you press the levers you pull


A place in my heart


all will hold to some degree


no matter the stories they told


or the people they hurt for free.


Scared are they I think,


for the concept of you and me


or that of anybody


who could be so bold


as to try to take on the task


No matter if their hearts are broken or cold


They are all the same to me young or old


position seems somehow related


Your perception is somehow

every second, logged and dated.
© Copyright 2011 lhoivur (lhoivur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1743867-The-sum-of-those-who-are-some