*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1744277-The-Angels-and-Demons-Surround-Us
by Elyse
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1744277
They're here, all around us. They protect us or they decieve us but who can see them?
The blood slowly dripped down from his forehead. Running down his cheek, it made its way to his chin. As he breathed heavily the blood fell from the masculine face structure. He was staring intensely at a man who was just standing six feet away, smiling. "Give up, there is no use in fighting anymore. I win again, Zophiel," the deep-voiced demon smirked sending a chill down Zophiel's spine.





Destiny Willow Harper, age 16, first day at Hinden field High School. Note to self, DON'T DATE DEMON BOYS! They only break your heart.



"For me, life couldn't get any worse right now. The first week of high school should've gone smooth for someone like me. I'm not saying I'm popular or anything... it's just that I have some connections. Everything went totally out of proportion!" Destiny cried to her new best friend April. "Matt just wasn't your type, it's alright," April soothing voice helped Destiny stop her raging fit, but tears still streamed down her face as she looked up.

"He won't come back! He's a liar and a cheat! I'll get over him, never liked him in the first place!" Destiny convinced herself, stood up tall and looked straight into April's eyes.

"I'm completely over him! I told you, it was only going to be a phase," Destiny tried to hold back the tears. Matt was a demon in her book. Cheating was a sin and a sin like that would definitely make him look like a demon to her.

"Des, you know that I look out for you, right? It's okay to cry, I've done it too. Its natural." April stood along side Destiny in her Beatles filled room. Figurines sit perfectly on her dresser, records are lying on her night stand and posters hide what's left of the room. At first they were sitting on her bed, a Beatles blanket, that was placed near the exiting door. Destiny headed in that direction, ignoring the comment April had said and down the steps.

April's parents were still at work when they got home from school, so the girls decided to go on a walk before Destiny got introduced.
© Copyright 2011 Elyse (isabellekarnen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1744277-The-Angels-and-Demons-Surround-Us