*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745150-The-Rivers-of-Blood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Inspirational · #1745150
Analyzing what happens in wars, when blood is shed
        The rivers of blood are different than any other river, the rivers of blood do not  erase the thirst of any dehydrated, the rivers of blood are warm, so warm that it feels that its sources were slaughtered right now, the rivers of blood erase the thirst of the murderers, the rivers of blood are too sour to drink from, the rivers of blood are dark red, the rivers of blood clean away the dirt of the road, the rivers of blood reminds the human being that he was once dirt, the rivers of blood is celebrating the reunion of blood with dirt, the river of blood reminds us of how weak the human could be, the rivers of blood does not distinguish between races, the river of blood does not know the difference between the blood of men, ladies or even children, the rivers of blood are down to earth, the rivers of blood does not know the difference of being wealthy or poor, it all tastes the same, it all comes from well defined tubes in the body of the human being, it all begins with a hole in the skin of a well being.

      In the rivers of blood, you will see what you have never seen, you will see the souls of people that were once called heroes, you will hear the scream of a person who left a hear broken, you will smell the hideous scent of fear, you will see the cowards lying on a corner with their heads between their knees, you will see the heroes floating on the layers of the dark red seas, you will hear the last words said by a martyr. In the rivers of blood there are no creatures alive, only fluid that one day used to run inside of them. In the rivers of blood you will witness what you did not ever imagine.
© Copyright 2011 Big Angel (islamellabban at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745150-The-Rivers-of-Blood