*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791115-The-Forged-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Relationship · #1791115
A lover to a lady he saw, describing an imaginary state of love that he fell into
The Forged Love

It is strange how that I spent a lot of time captured in the same trap, unable to figure out how to escape, unable to jump. And just when I was about to climb from the abyss of this trap, I used to fall again and again and again. Yet I managed to find the strength deep inside of me, after diving in the layers of my soul. I guess this is goodbye, I still see you kind of pretty. I cannot get myself to despise or hate you because I did not get to know you in the first place. It was I who created the trap for myself, and it was I who got myself out. It was I from the beginning and in the end. You were only a catalyst, a fuel to my imagination, a fire to my desire for love, a medium for looking into the future. I did not love you, I loved somebody else, I loved a person that does not exist. She has the same looks that you have, yet different characters. You are still a mystery to me, and I doubt that you will be like the person I imagined. Is this the last letter? I have written so many. Is this the last goodbye? I have also said so many. Is this our last sight? I have looked at you so many times, trying to decipher you. Maybe I will still need to talk to you again, maybe I will still need to be able to write to you. It is strange, because somehow I feel like a schizophrenic. Thank you for teaching me so much, when you did not mean to teach me anything at all.
© Copyright 2011 Big Angel (islamellabban at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791115-The-Forged-Love