*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745442-Good-experiences
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1745442
Unfinished....
Sliding his leg between mine, he stroked my hip suggestively. Sighing, I leaned into his chest, my hand resting on his thigh. I smiled at him, encouraging him further. His fingers moved to my thigh, and slowly began to stroke up. As he started to move between the fabric of my skirt, I turned to kiss him, in the hopes it would quieten my gasp of pleasure. Fingers reaching between my legs, he slipped under my panties to stroke my most intimate parts and brought me shuddering against his lips.
"More?" He whispered, smiling as he explored me, wet and unresistant. I moaned against him, pressing myself into his hand so that he was cupping me, his other hand still on my breast, firm but not hurtful, walking the line between pleasure and pain. I pushed my hips into his hand, struggling to get closer to his body, trying to force his fingers inside me. I wanted him inside me in anyway, everyway, but he seemed to understand that and withdrew from me, simply cupping me instead of stroking. He even lessened his kiss so that it was chaste, a press of lips against my open, eager mouth, desperate for his touch.
He grinned at me and stood up, fumbling with his belt buckle and finally sliding his pants off. I gave up on trying to be quiet, and pounced on his beautiful cock.
It really was a thing of beauty. Long, not too thick, with the glans underneath popping. I bent my head and licked up the underside of it. He moaned, his hands moving my head to pull me closer to him. I licked to the top of his cock and wrapped my hand around the base, stroking him gently. With my other hand I began to gently pull and tweak my nipple, painful but so pleasurable. I took the tip of him into my mouth and sucked it, lashing my tongue around the head. He groaned again and tried to push my head down onto his shaft. I growled at him and pulled back, away from his body. When he went to push down on my head again, I placed my teeth around his cock. He froze, unsure of what I would do, but I only sucked it harder into my mouth, allowing my teeth to brush against his sensitive member.
When he realized I wasn't going to bite, he started to relax and let me control him.
© Copyright 2011 Susannah (becauseilove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1745442-Good-experiences