*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746010-little-too-late
Rated: · Short Story · Dark · #1746010
what happens if Bella is walking home alone and Edward isn't there to protect her?
"See you later." Jessica said with a little braty tone. I forced myself to smile.
"Yeah, okay." I quickly turned to get away from her cause I knew she was pissed about me and Edward getting back together. I stormed off wanting to see Edward but he was hunting with his whole family in Canda. He asked the pack to watch me but me and Jake had gotten in a fight. I sighed.
"Crap." I mumbled to myself when I realized I didn't have a way to get home. Jessica was my way home. She had the car! I sighed again.
"I guess I'm walking home." I whispered to myself as I began to walk off in the dark night.
Maybe I could call Charlie to come pick me up? One half of my brain thought.
Nah, you don't want to bother him. The other half said.
Edward would want you to be safe. He cares about your safety alot. The other side agrued. I sighed. I. Was. Going. Crazy. Or maybe I am crazy? I shook my head and turned a corner planning on calling Charlie in a near by store quickly remembering when Edward barely made the last close call.
"Hey cutie." I heard someone call out. I froze in my tracks.
Please be my mind playing a trick on me. Please be my mind playing a trick on me. I chanted inside of my head.
"Come here, baby." They called out even louder. I turned around to look to see if they really were there. He was. He was very tall, big, and scary looking.
"No!" My mouth opened and said without even asking permission. My hand smacked down on my mouth hard and my eyes widen from the fear that was rising in my chest. Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me. My mind kept chanting. He raised one of his eyebrows.
"What did you say?" He asked moving closer. Please don't move again.
"Nothing." I said in a rush wishing more than anything that my legs and feet would listen to my brain to move!
Edward I need you.
The man walked closer to me and my heart raced faster.
MOVE LEGS MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! RUN! NOW!
"You are going to be my slave." He whispered and roughly pushed me against the brick wall behind me. My hand hit hard and made a long bang sound. He glared and punched me causing me to gasp. Another blow quickly hit me and I felt his hands roaming me body.
"No, please! Stop! Please! EDWARD!" I begged. I needed Edward more than ever right now. The man grunted and I cried out in pain when I felt him shove himself into me.
"STOP!" I screamed, tears running down my face.
"Shut up!" He grunted and began a fast and very rough pace. My back was scratching against the cold brick walls.
Edward, please save me.
"I'm almost there." The man finally grunted after what seemed like an hour. I whimpered when I felt his warm liquids inside of me.
"You were amazing-"
"BELLA!"! Edward yelled. The man quickly looked at Edward then punched me in the face. I cried out in pain, my hands flying to my cheek. I fell to the ground.
"Edward calm down. We will deal with him." Carlise said. I felt cold hands touch me and I jerked away screaming.
"Bella, love." Edward whipsered, touching my hair. "It's me."
"Edward!" I cried and threw myself into his arms.
"I'm so so so sorry that I was too late, Bella. I was a little too late love and I'm sorry. I love you. Lets get you back home and cleaned up." Edward said in pain. I nodded. "But first we need to get you bandaged up. Your bleeding."
"Where?" I asked.
"Um, your back and your ahem, um..."
"Oh, okay." I whispered ashamed that my virginity was taken away and not by Edward.
"Come on love," He said picking me up in his arms. "lets go."
"My pants are still down Edward." I whispered into his chest. He nodded.
"Yes, they tore when I grabbed the guy off of you and killed him." He whispered gentley touching my face where he had seen me get hit.
"How many times did this man hit you?" He whispered going stiff and his face was quickly turned to anger.
"A few." I whispered he just nodded and muttered another sorry. I sighed and looked down at my hands. At least I have my underwear on. I thought to myself.
"Kiss me." I whispered softly. I needed to feel good and try to forget what had just happened. He looked down and kissed me softly.
"Mine." He growled and kissed me harder but it got soft and sweet. "I love you." he whispered on my lips.
"I love you, too." I whispered back and he held me closer to his chest.
© Copyright 2011 Fampire1010 (itsalexisloves at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746010-little-too-late