*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752841-10-ways-to-get-a-Bad-Guy-Part-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1752841
She really likes him. He's bad. How can she get him? BxE
I am SOO sorry I havn't been on in FOREVER.
-

"Bella, you can't really like him." Alice mumbled. "He's a bad boy."
"Why can't I get him Alice?" I quesitoned,glaring at her. She sighed.
"Bella. You're a good girl."
"So?"
"He is bad."
"But Alice-"
"No! I know my brother Bella. You can NOT like him. He wont fall for you? Your not his type!" She exclaimed. I knew what she was saying was true but I just couldn't believe her. I sighed and looked at his table. So hot.
"Sorry. It's the truth Bells." She whispered. I turned to look back at her and nodded.
"Hey, Alice! You going to come and sit with us or what?" A girl said beside me. I looked up and realized it was Alice's friends. Alice was popular and had to sit with the popular crew which included her boyfriend, Jasper. Even though I knew Alice and Jasper didn't make me apart of the popular crew and that was another reason why Edward would never date me. I also knew Emmett, Edward's brother, too.
I sighed and looked at Alice, nodding.
"Sorry." She mumbled and walked away. I sighed and looked around the whole cafe. I was sitting alone. I had told my other friends to just leave me alone. I looked back over at Edward's table. Him and his friends all stood up and left just like everyday to probably go smoke. I sighed. The bell rang and I stood up to go to my next class.

-

"So, bella..." Mike started to say.
"Mike, please." I whispered closing my eyes.
"Bella, I know you like that Cullen kid but-" My gasped cut him off and I glared at him.
"I do NOT like Edward. OKAY?" I said in a low, deadly growl. His eyes widen and he quickly nodded and went to his seat. I relaxed and turned back to stare at the front of the class.
"Okay, students. Lets start todays lesson." My teacher said loudly. I ignored her and stared around the whole classroom. Suddenly my stomach started to cramp and I felt a warm wetness in between my legs. My eyes widen and I blushed. Shit, my period came early this month. I rose my hand and waited for what felt like forever.
"Yes? Isa-"
"Can I please go to the restroom?" I asked cutting of my teacher. She raised her eyebrows but nodded a yes. I grabbed my backpack and tried to wear it as low as possible incase of I had a blood mark already. Once I was out of the class I rushed out into the hallway, looking behind me to make sure nobody was looking at me. Out of no where something hard smacked into my and I feel on the ground.
"FUCK!" I heard someone curse loudly. I quickly looked up to say sorry but froze when I saw who it was.
"Would you please watch out where you are going? Next time look ahead unstead of behind you! Stupid fucking bitch." Edward snarled and walked away. I nodded even though he was turned away, stalking off to somewhere else. My eyes watered and I got up numbly and continued to walk to the bathroom. I slammed the stall and quickly put a pad on cause I had no more tampons. I put the toilet lid down and sat on it, putting my head in my hands. A few minutes later I heard someone come in.
"Bella?" I heard someone say. I sighed.
"In here." I whispered. Someone opened my stall and it ended up being Alice.
"You should lock the stall next time." She said. I just nodded. She sighed when she realized I wasn't going to talk.
"Edward told me what happened-"
"WHAT?" I yelled cutting her off and standing up.
"SHH! My gosh! It's okay. I just wanted to give you this. Chill." She handed me a note.
"Huh?" I asked.
"Just read it. I got to go. Bye." She said and left.
"Bye." I muttered. I looked down at the note.


Ten Easy Ways to get the Bad Boy.
1-Don't do your homework.
2-Change your clothes and make up. (Just come to my house at 7pm and I will have everything ready for you!)
3- Eat in classes you aren't supposed to eat in but make sure you don't eat a lot.
4- Back talk to the teachers and cuss.
5- Curse on a daily bases.
6- Be in Charge. Don't let people boss you around.
7- Leave school at random times.
8- Skip classes.
9- Get in fights.
10- Don't let any other girls take your man.


-
Part Two coming soon.
© Copyright 2011 Fampire1010 (itsalexisloves at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1752841-10-ways-to-get-a-Bad-Guy-Part-One