*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746183-Hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1746183
A woman decides to change to repay her cheating husband
“Son of a bitch”

Once again I wake up in the most awful of moods thanks to the startling revelation that my partner Ryan had cheated on me with another woman. I had to snap myself out of this mood and knew that I would drive myself mad if I didn’t do something about it. I had thought about asking him what had driving him into the arms of another woman but I was too scared of the answer and it was only the thought of been alone that had persuaded me to give our relationship another shot and forgive him. Therein laid the problem. I hadn’t forgiven him, not totally anyway. I was surprised he hadn’t noticed the shining glint of hatred in my eyes when we spoke or the dull vacant expression I now wore when we made love as I desperately tried to rid myself of the thoughts of him and “Helen” possibly doing the same things we were.

I almost felt sorry for him in a way, I had been through the worst of his indiscretion now and he hadn’t even started to feel the wrath of mine. These evil thoughts made my mouth curve up in strange smile. Had I really got to this, what had happened to the care free Ali that used to live for the weekend and the chance to let her hair down.

Still that was all about to change a girls night had been arranged and I couldn’t wait to get dolled up and hit the town. Usually Ryan would try organise something else for us so I wouldn’t be able to go but since he’d turned to “Ryan the prick” then he was hardly in a position to say anything so when i’d told him he’d merely shrugged his shoulders and muttered have fun.

Since it had been so long since i’d been out then I afforded myself the day off work on the Friday so I could have a bit of pampering time and had booked myself in for a sun bed and manicure so that I really could look my best. Sunbeds had never really been my thing before as I had been scared after reading all the horror stories of people who’d used them but i’d taken the plunge a couple of months previous and enjoyed the extra attention I received now my skin had a rosy glow to it.

Once I was back home I cracked open a bottle of red I had been saving for a special occaision but given there had been nothing to celebrate of late and I couldn’t see that changing anytime soon then I felt justified having a glass or too now whilst I got ready.

I quickly undressed and hopped in the shower and let the luscious warm water quickly heat my body up. It had been chilly outside as we are still in early April but it was anything bit in the shower and I began to use my flannel to soap myself down. I even allowed myself to use my favourite shower crème which I normally reserved for birthdays and Christmas. The mixture of fruits soon has me intoxicated and I find my hands drifting down south to my freshly trimmed topiary and have to stop myself from pushing 2 fingers inside and starting to pleasure myself. Pleasuring myself had become of a necessity of late after I had completely lost interest in having sex with Ryan but I didn’t want to go out all flushed so resisted the urge and concentrated on making sure all the conditioner out of my hair.

Getting ready had always been an important part of going out for me. I didn’t get to go out often enough to not care about how I looked when I did so I went through my usual routine of thong or French knickers, strapless bra or normal and the all important question of short or longer skirt.

I eventually decided on a matching set of pink satin thong and bra that felt great on my skin, the rest of my outfit was made up of a flowery top that showed enough cleavage to make me interesting to men but not enough to make people think I was on the game and a pencil skirt that made my long legs look like they were the staircase to heaven.

I then carefully applied my make up, the full works tonight for. Mascara blusher, foundation lippy it all went on and I even surprised myself when I stepped back and looked in the mirror. I looked about 10 years younger and good enough to eat.

“oh to be single” I thought as some man would have got very lucky to have me tonight.

I went downstairs to say goodbye to Ryan who was slobbed in front of the TV a small pile of beer bottles around him. He looked a mess and I sometimes wondered what type of glue it was that kept us together.

“right I’m off hon, don’t wait up” I lay the quickest kiss on his forehead not really wanting to go any closer to him.

The taxi ride into town was uneventful apart from a couple of leery looks from the driver who looked old enough to be my dad. I thought about flashing him a little more leg but it might have tipped over the edge and the last thing I wanted to be doing was spending my evening in the police station explaining how a taxi driver died whilst I was in his car.

My friends were already at the bar we’d nominated as been our starter and as I approached them a vodka and coke was thrust into my hand and my best friend Rachel instructed me to drink as I was a round behind.

I downed the drink which was at least a double as quickly as I could and we moved across the bar to the small, round dance floor they had a corner and we all began to dance. It had been so long since we’d been out that I had forgotten how much fun it was just to be able to dance and not think about life’s worries. I started to wriggle my hips a little and was shocked when I felt a strong leg move in time with mine.

I spun round to see who owned the offending leg and gasped when I looked straight into a pair of the greenest eyes i’d ever seen.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to offend but you looked like you were having so much fun that I wanted to join you”

Now this was a woeful chat line and both of us knew it but I looked closely into those green eyes and decided he was been truthful and anyways upon closer inspection he was gorgeous. 6’1 of solid toned, tanned skin and a cute full face, even his hair had seen a lot of time to get it to the stage where it had a suggestion that he’d been to a more expensive stylist than most men of his age couldn’t afford.

I’m Dan you announce in a slightly self conscious way almost weighing up whether you’d been too forward too soon.

Dan I say sounding a lot more confident then I actually felt would you do me the honour of been my little plaything for the night. I have a husband at home which I don’t suppose interests you in the slightest and I need a bit of fun in my life as I have recently found out the prick has cheated on me. I would just love you to be my tool of revenge. As soon as i’d done that I leaned into you threw one arm around your neck and kissed you as if my life depended on it. You must have recently had some gum as your breath was pleasantly minty.

I used my free hand to have a cheeky grab of your equipment to see what I will hopefully be getting to more grips with later in the night and it’s a nice surprise to feel a very decent size. You move your hand down to mine and encourage me to move my hand slowly and I feel your already impressive cock begin to slowly stir into life and twitch around in my hand, I make a quick decision and decide to abandon my friends for the night and play with my new found super size toy.

We walk out of the bar and as soon we’re out you launch yourself against me your mouth pushing against mine in some kind of controlled frenzy. Your hands exploring every part of me that you can reach. I kiss you back as much as I can and breathlessly whisper if you have any place we can go with a bit more privacy.

You declare with a bit of chauvinistic pride that you own an apartment in the city center so we make the short walk there, your hands are still as eager as they were when we pushed up against the wall outside the bar.

We arrive after a few minutes walking to your place and I have to say I am really impressed with what I see. It’s obviously been decorated by someone for who money isn’t a worry and you have spared no expense in making sure that whoever see’s your home is taken for breath and I am no exception.

I ask if there is anywhere I can freshen up just as an excuse to nosy around more than anything else. You give me the choice of 2 bathrooms and I walk in to see it has been decorated with the same panache as the rest of the house. I quickly slide my top and skirt off and give my hair a quick brush and wander shyly out of the bathroom back into the living room and can only stand and stare, you have shed all your clothes and are stood there as naked as the day you were born and my god what a sight!!

Your whole is a gorgeous brown colour and there isn’t an ounce of fat on you. It felt like someone was screaming fuck him fuck him now in my ear and all I could do was smile dopily at you.

Come here you say and allow me to sashay over to you where you place a gentle but authorative kiss on my lips before you guide me down to the sofa where you expertly unhook my bra with one hand. I lay on my front and as if by magic a bottle of passion fruit massage oil comes out from nowhere.

Always handy to have around you say cheerfully as you begin to lavish attention to my back and thighs with the sweet smelling oils. I struggle to stay awake as your touch becomes more and more gentle and my body experiences loving bliss with your expert hands.

You ask me to turn over which I protest that you will get oil all over your leather sofa. You smile knowingly and say why do you think I bought leather my dear. I quickly realise that I am not the 1st girl to receive this treatment and given your persuasive nature and easiness on the eye I doubt I will be the last but I am so wet and moist down there by now that I don’t care.

Once on my front you lean over me and start up near my mouth which you leave a long lingering kiss on before working your way down slowly my body gently leaving kisses and gentles bites which leaves me arching my back in pleasure, you get near the entrance of my pussy and pause just a second allowing me to wrap my legs around your shoulders allowing you easier access.

You start slowly by working your tongue around my clit but not directly on it and the pressure is starting to get to me. I want you to hit it, I need you to hit it!! Sensing my frustration your tongue makes a direct beeline for my swollen clit and start to take long luxurious licks of it sending me into a wave of ecstacy. You continue with the same pressure letting my orgasm build up and build until I can’t take it anymore, I am gasping to have you inside me. You mount me with all the authority of a champion cowboy riding a placid horse and shove what feels like 12 inches of pure solid cock deep inside me. I scratch wildly at your back as you continue in the same dominant manner pushing quickly and deeply into my soaking wet hole. I am getting close to orgasm and somehow you sense that as you slow slightly and ask very politely if you can take me from behind.

Since we aren’t too dissimilar in height I am able to stand as you guide yourself inside me and start working up a rhythm. It doesn’t take you long and you even find time to fit in a few cheeky slaps on my ass as you start to build up to what promises to be a frantic crescendo. I beg whilst you continue to go through me like a knife through butter to let me ride you and you manage a grunt in agreement so I push you onto the sofa and climb on to you allowing my boobs to hang on your face, you gratefully receive them and start to lick the very edge of my nipple hardening it instantly.

As Soon as I start to build up a rhythm your demeanour changes and you grab hold of my waist and manfully start to rock me back and forth on top of you. We are both close to reaching the point of no return now so I throw my arms around you and start kissing you as much as I can, you open your lips and allow my tongue to explore your mouth. I can’t take it anymore and I feel my pussy clench as I go into the start of an earth shattering orgasm, the tightening of my pussy tips you over the edge too and you empty what feels like a gallon of cum deep inside me
© Copyright 2011 Dan Aspin (danleeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746183-Hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned