*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1758678-Fun-abroad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1758678
A short tale of a couple abroad
We go away on our first foreign holiday with us not been together very long we are like loves young dream with everything going nicely and the weather been great leaving us both a gorgeous golden brown colour.

On our last night after we've packed we go out for a meal to kill the few hours until the bus comes to take us back to the airport. At first I am not keen on drinking but you suggest sharing a bottle whilst we eat which quickly turns into 2 then 3 and pretty soon we are both giggling and getting hands on there in the restaurant.

You suggest taking the beach route back to the hotel so we can see the sea which had been like our second home throughout our stay and it's not long before your sandals off and letting the cool water run between your toes. After looking out to the sea then back to the beach which is pretty deserted you have a wicked glint in your eyes and I can almost see your mouth salvating from excitement. you sashay over to me and whisper in my ear that you'd quite like a swim. I protest that we dont have our swimming stuff but you laugh that off saying if you cant go swimming naked on holiday then when can you and quick as a flash your clothes are by your feet and you are running for the waves. Been ever the gentleman it doesn't seem right to leave you bouncing around naked on your own so i take my jeans and T shirt off and run in after. The water feels so good after the sun beating down on me and it doesn't take me long to get into a strong swimming stride and catch you up.

When i get there I realise you have got to a position that you cant touch the floor but thankfully I can and as I get close you jump on my front and wrap your legs round my waist. The thought of where we and what we can do suddenly dawns on me and the thought seems to come to you at the same time as a wicked look crosses your face and you pull yourself closer to me and start slowly kissing my neck moaning that you want me.

My cock springs into life and you giggle as you feel it push against your bum. You move yourself around on me then use your hand to guide me inside you letting out the softest of moans as I start to rock you up and down on top of me. It feels so naughty to be making love in the middle of the sea but we have eyes only for one and another. Your pussy to seems really respond to been in the water and I can feel it contracting with every push I make inside you.

After 5 minutes of having fun in the sea you announce you want to have a turn playing so I carry you to the edge of the sea and lower you onto the beach but you grab me and pull me to the sand saying that its your turn to have some fun. You push my legs together and rest your hands on my tanned chest before pushing yourself down hard onto my rock hard cock. It's feels amazing and even more naughty now that we're out of the water. I wont to be closer to you though so I lift myself up, the muscles on my arms glistening in the sunlight and wrap your legs round me and let you kiss me deeply, your tongue expoloring my mouth as your rhythm starts to build to an almost frenetic pace.

It feels so good but I want to be in control when we come so I roll you onto your back and wrap you up tight in my strong arms. I want to make you feel so loved and both of us couldnt care less about who might see us now. My rhythm is quickening now and we both no we wont last much longer and the look of pure pleasure and moaning on your face tells me that your going to cum so I fire one last deep push and feel my cock almost explode with pleasure as your fingers scratch down my back as you explode in pleasure xxxxx

© Copyright 2011 Dan Aspin (danleeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1758678-Fun-abroad