*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746351-A-Dying-Relationship
by isay
Rated: ASR · Other · Other · #1746351
The fears and worries of a middle aged woman...
I had a chance to spend a rainy Monday afternoon with our chief of production. It was a casual talk about families, friends and the latest update of each of our lives. This man has a good sense of humor and always laughing aloud. I never thought that behind

those laughter is a crying heart.

He used to tell me stories about his children's accomplishments. in which any parent could be proud of. I was teasing him and praising him for the achievements made by his children. Then suddenly, he told me that he and his wife are living separately since a year ago. I thought at first it was a joke but he keeps on telling me that it is true.

I got shocked and with disappointment I asked him what went wrong and who's to blame. He didn't said a word, then I asked him, for how many years are they together, he said twenty nine.

I felt something choked in my throat... A couple spent twenty nine years of their lives together and all of a sudden decided to separate? My imaginations started to run... if it happened to them then it might happen to me... I hate this thought that is why I am writing this . For me to unload my fears and worries. I just rely on My Creator that He will not let my marriage be broken. I love my husband and I love my kid, they are my life. I don't want to lose them. The thought of losing my family is driving me insane. All of my time,effort and love are just for them.They are my everything. I am hoping that destiny will spare us from these.

To you My Darling Husband, let us bring back the times when we are so in love and happy together. Let us spend some of our quality time together. I am missing you so much. I wished you are always beside me like we used to be.Living far away from you made me feel empty, I am always here, waiting for the time that you don't have to leave me anymore. I love you so much.
© Copyright 2011 isay (a_isay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1746351-A-Dying-Relationship