*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1747661-Hurting
by isay
Rated: · Other · Other · #1747661
A note to one of the most important men in my life...
Lies... all lies. Do I deserve all these kinds of lies? What have I done to you to treat me like this my Darling Husband? Where is the man that I fought for, years ago? Have I done something wrong to treat me this way? I can sense that you are running out of alibis. You are making it hard for both of us. Tell me what you want and I will listen.Even if it means breaking my heart.
Is this the prize of loving you more than myself? Of giving my body, mind and spirit? Adoring you every single moment and every breath I take? And loving you next to God? Please tell me the truth, this time.
I cannot imagine myself living without you. I'm gonna miss those happy times we spent together and the love we shared. But if parting ways will make you more happy I will let you go. Just stop lying and making me like an idiot with no knowledge about what is happening around me.
I accepted you for what you are... I supported you through all of your dreams and through the ups and downs of our marriage. But now, My Darling let me be more, to grow , to flourish... to let me reach my dreams too. Before, I agreed to your decision for me to stop working, I conformed because you have good and valid reasons, it is because of our only son, you said. But now, let me spread my wings and reach for my stars.
I hope when you read this, you will talk to me truthfully and faithfully.
My love and respect for you are still here. Don't let it get tested. I don't know the end...
© Copyright 2011 isay (a_isay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1747661-Hurting