*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748207-love-comes-around-and-it-knocks-you-down
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Friendship · #1748207
I'm a newbie, so please don't hate. this is based off real life.
chapter 1: in the beginning

Glazed eyes scan quickly over the page. Emails at midnight didn't exactly go over well with the integrity of the brain. The girl sighs, brushing her frizzy, auburn bangs out of her face. There was only one person she wanted to talk to, and he had been missing at school for over two weeks. 'hi,' she types, absentmindedly, 'this is a rant mail and since you're probably not going to read this anyways, I might as well use this as an outlet.' "Of all the stupid beginnings I could have chosen..." She scratches her shoulder unconciously, jerking her hand backwards as soon as she realizes. "It's already scabbing. I don't need even more dried blood." Sending the email, she goes back to the virtual reality site she usually played on. The new message symbol pops up on her screen. Reading through it, she wonders if she could've written anything sappier. "Really? Quoting a song with his name in it?" The reply made her smile, though. 'Tired of writing at 2 in the morning. see you on monday. love, pi.' "Monday..." she thought outloud, "I can't wait..."
-------
*monday*
Sitting outside on the hard concrete, she thinks about how much she wants to be with him. "Pi..." she rolls his name around on her tongue, cherishing the sound. He walks up to her, his usual smile spreading across his face, the kind that makes you think he's in on some kind of inconprehensible personal joke. "Hey, the guidance councelors changed my schedule, so I'm not in health this period anymore." She tries not to look too crestfallen, that might have tipped him off if she did. "Okay," she replied, plastering a smile on her face, "See you at lunch."
© Copyright 2011 the undercover lover (natsha-pink at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748207-love-comes-around-and-it-knocks-you-down