*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748758-the-girl-named-ocean
by red
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1748758
this is about a girl who dates a boy and find out he robbed a bank and more....
intro,this is capter one of the girl named ocean thanks.

One day this mother had a baby. This was no ordinary baby this baby loved everyone the sam. When she was a month old she decided to name her ocean.She named her ocean because the ocean loves everyone the same and the ocean never hates only loves. Thats why i named her ocean.

When ocean was 15 she found a boyfriend named danny.Danny always said she loved ocean but ocean never said she loved danny.yes,ocean did love danny infact she even dreamt about him.But this suddnely all changed when danny got mad at ocean.He yelled "ocean why dont you ever say you love me. just tell me!!!"."I....I...um.....um....I..."studdered ocean "You are mad at me you hate me! Were DONE!





Sorry chapter one was so short i think the rest will be longer thanks for reading. BYE!
© Copyright 2011 red (icecreamchic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1748758-the-girl-named-ocean