*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751698-we-will-love-forever
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1751698
lilly isnt for me but lola is
Lilly kissed me then turned to me and said "its over i met a guy." I cried and said "you stupid bi-sexual bitch!" I have never yelled at her before because I loved her so much. The first thing i did being a hot single girl with DD's and bright blue eyes was call her LESBIAN sister Lola up. I used to date Lola until i met Lilly which was the biggest mistake ever. Lilly has black hair and her boobs are a B in the other hand Lola has blonde hair and DD's just like me.

As soon as i called Lola she knew exactly what i wanted so i got dressed in a black push-up bra and a black laced thong. I put on my hot pink robe and sat at the kitchen table waiting for Lola. The doorbell rang and i opened the door and she grabbed my waist and kissed me. She then took off her coat and was wearing the exact same thing as me except in red. I took off my robe and grabbed her hand and took her to my bedroom. She layed me on the bed and took off my clothes, then i took hers off.  We made out with our naked bodys, naked pussys rubbing against eachother. I was so turned on by her.

Lola grabbed my had and put it on her soacking wet pussy. I rubbed her and she was moaning, I put two of my fingers in her and she stared moaning louder and louder. She then started to finger me. I was moaning louder then her it felt amazing. We cumed at the same time. And i licked her clean and she licked me clean. Lola grabbede my tits and said "Marie your so sexy" she sucked my tits then i did the same to her. It felt so wrong to be doing this but i loved it.

Lola layed me down and i opened my legs. She sucked me better then anyone has ever did. I was moaning louder then ever. "ooh, I'm going to cum, its coming!" Lola sucked harder and my juices came out and she smiled and then came up and kissed me. I switched spots with her and i sucked her tastey pussy. I sucked it hard she was already cumming. I was proud i made her cum that fast. We grabbed a rubber cock from my dresser and put it in my pussy and hers. We rode that cock so hard. I was cumming and so was she. We took it out aand grinned our wet pussys together. I was in heaven , so was she.

She slept over that night and every night after that. We got married in Vegas and moved to New York in a nice little apartment in China Town. We adopted a baby girl named Lucendia. She'll pick her sexuallity its not up to us.
© Copyright 2011 marielynn (marielovesher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1751698-we-will-love-forever