*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753643-Vulnerability
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1753643
Puck/Clopin Fanfic....I own none of the characters, obviously.
Both Clopin and Puck were extremely dominant people. Any outsider to their relationship could see that. It was often a curious thought for anyone who happened to think upon their relationship about who was "in-charge" when it came to doing things between the two. In all honesty, while Clopin normally held the upper hand in their relationship, the two often switched roles, something they were perfectly happy with.

However, when it came to more…"intimate" situations between the men, things almost always turned into a competition. Which was normal in any relationship, they supposed, but when the two of them got into it, they would often put off the main objective of their actions just for the sake of trying to gain control. But, well, this worked for them, too.

But there was one night…one night in all the many nights they had stayed together…that neither one of them were keeping a hold on things. Neither seemed to have much control over the situation; rather, their bodies merely did what was instinct to them and neither Puck nor Clopin attempted to stop these occurrences. Passion was the primary fuel source upon this night.

It was their wedding night. When their senses were both hindered slightly by the tipsying effects of champagne, along with the light-headed joy brought about by the new thrill of marriage for the two. Wrapping their arms around each other familiarly and comfortably, they'd each enveloped the other in kisses and whispers of things yet to come for them….for this night was only the first in a long stream of happy hours and days and months and years that the two tricksters would be spending together.

Neither of the two had tried to gain control over the other. Their passionate movements throughout the night were fluid and careful, and lust was not a major factor that night. It was all about one thing; love. And that was what the two tricksters fully intended to express between each other that night.

But it had all meant something more than mere drunken passion and caring gentleness that night; it had symbolized something more. Vulnerability. Both Clopin and Puck were prideful as well as dominant, and the act of exposing their weaknesses to one another had been a great feat to accomplish. But they had done it, because they loved each other.

And that suited the two tricksters just fine.
© Copyright 2011 Odette Darcy (xxgypsywindxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1753643-Vulnerability