*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771811-Stress-Relief
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · LGBTQ+ · #1771811
Clopuck fanfic. I own none of the characters.
Puck was pissed off. No, that was an understatement. He was undoubtedly angrier than he'd ever been in his entire life, and nothing, and he meant nothing, could ever appease this feeling of frustration and irritation. He was also slightly overdramatic.

It had been nearly two weeks…weeks, mind you….since Puck had had any form of "tension relief," as Frank-N-Furter liked to put it. Frank-N-Furter. That stupid alien had to go and land himself in a "relationship" or whatever with that fellow that was supposed to be helping him with the forest inhabitants. But no, they were both too busy screwing around in the other room of Puck's tree house. He was going to have to invest in some thicker walls soon…or better yet, a new roomate.

He was embarrassed to say that he'd considered seducing Nakoma for a second time, but even he wasn't desperate enough for that. He could barely stand being in the girl's presence, much less in the girl's…

The fae shook his head at the thought, making a slight face as he flew past a number of large trees. He'd gone for a little flight in hopes of getting a moment to think by himself, along with a chance to calm down. Reaching a small clearing, Puck slowly touched down to the earth, sighing as he bent to sit down on a log.

God, he was so wound up. It was almost making him jumpy. Puck needed something, anything, to try and help relieve this unbearable tension he was going through. All this built up stress was keeping him from having his usual carefree attitude…why is it so hard to find a decent whore in this place?!

Of course…there was always another option. Puck hated to think that he of all people would be reduced to something so pathetic, but…god he was stressed. Should he? He was all alone here…there was no one around to interrupt him….what was the harm? Glancing around furtively to make sure that he was completely alone, Puck cautiously lifted the hem of his sash.

Sliding his hand between his legs, Puck sighed softly as a pleasantly warm feeling began to spread from his fingers, to his stomach, and even up to his face. Sweet Pan, it felt like it had been too long. The short, shocking sensations that his hand produced made him shudder, invoking a small moan from the fae in the process as his hand began to pump faster.  Thank the Goddess no one was here to see him like this…

…Or so Puck thought. Unbeknownst to him, a certain lone gypsy king was busy sleeping in a tree above the fae's resting place. Or at least, he had been, before Puck's rather loud and amorous moans had slowly roused him into consciousness. Rolling over on the branch he'd been laying on in confusion, Clopin's eyes suddenly widened at the sight below him. Was that…Puck? And was he…

Clopin's first thought was awkwardness, which quickly turned to amusement. Oh, mon dieu, just how desperate was the poor fae? Enough to resort to…this? It was enough to make the king fall off the branch, laughing all the way down. But he managed to keep himself composed enough to wait another moment.

"Well, well, well…what have we here?"

Puck immediately froze, his face turning a hundred shades of scarlet. Clopin laughed, hoping down in front of the other from his place in the tree and folding his arms cockily(no pun intended). Puck's face went from a hundred shades to a thousand shades of scarlet, his eyes widening comparable to that of a deer's. Clopin had caught him in mid-stroke, the pent up moan waiting in his throat coming out as a weak "eep."

Clopin smirked, laughing again at the other's noise. He slowly began to look the creature over, eyes pausing at where his hands had chosen to remain out of shock. "Now there's something you don't see everyday," Clopin mused, another smirk tugging at his lip. "The biggest player in all of this miserable little forest is alone…rubbing his-"

"Alright, alright," Puck said quickly, cutting the other off as he held out a hand to silence him. "You've caught me. But…it-it's not what you think!" He stuttered out quickly, the tips of his ears growing red again as the other began to chuckle. "I…I don't do this all the time! I just needed…some stress…relief….oh, wipe that stupid grin off your face, you filthy streetrat!"

Clopin had doubled over at this point, unable to help but laugh out loud at Puck's predicament. The fae growled, narrowing his eyes angrily at the gypsy, but at last stood up, out of embarrassment if nothing else, and pulled up his pants. He tried to ignore the laughing gypsy as he walked away, but even in the darkness of the forest, his ears stood out like a bright red beacon.

Puck had had about all the "stress relief" he could handle for today.
© Copyright 2011 Odette Darcy (xxgypsywindxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1771811-Stress-Relief