*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755229-Rays-of-The-Sun
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1755229
About reaching the Sun's rays
Oh how i reach out wanting to touch the Sun's rays, the teasing of it's rays force my very being to wish, want, even at times sit and cry.... oh how i wish i could just reach the very ray's of light it emits... like the tender touch of a loved one whom i long for buried in my thought's ...swimming in my hearts love wanting , wishing, begging for my eternal love to come.... she is hard to reach for fear of driving her away.... she has become my light in life as i reach out to touch her... to find love in one you have never met through words spoken only on the phone... how to reach her is like trying to capture the ray's of the Sun.... i yearn for her touch she has become my love of life.... my everything i want yet we fear the unknown.... how to break through the wall of it to be able to hold her as she cries in my shoulder.... to carry her through to eternal happiness.... how i yearn for it all.... never knew this type of love ever existed ....
© Copyright 2011 prayinghawk (prayinghawk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1755229-Rays-of-The-Sun