*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756037-no-title
Rated: E · Other · Death · #1756037
some of my thoughts on death and sucide, its not very good, just to warn you...
death. the ‘other side’. a final journey. bullshit. all of it. i mean, who really knows what happens when you die? no one knows, that’s who. seriously though, who really knows what happens? no one, absolutely no one. maybe, just maybe, not everyone who commits suicide is unhappy. perhaps just… curious? like, really curious. like, give up everything and everyone curious. or, like most people believe, their cowards who just want out, and are not willing to work towards a better future. that leads me to another point. since when is suicide the cowards way out? in case you haven’t noticed, we all have such a thing as self preservation. that means just doing it, killing yourself is gonna take a lot. not only that, but all of the ‘what ifs’, like, if they end up regretting it. what about the mess? i mean, who’s gonna have to clean up. (study’s actually show that men’s suicide is generally more messy than women’s, as the women actually think about who’s gonna have to clean up whatever mess is left over) not only if they end up changing your mind, but if you fail, your life is SCREWED. i mean, you gonna be on suicide watch for like, ever. if your family is anything like mine, you’re gonna have to haul your ass through family counciling, and probably get sent to a.. rehabilitation center. the only place worse than those are youth reforms. damn, suicide is anything but the cowards way out. no wait, that’s a lie. some people do kill themselves to escape punishment. like the people that do school shootings, then kill themselves. THOSE are cowards. not people whose pain is too much for them to handle. that whole blurb about telling someone is bull shit. let me tell you something. if you’re a hormonal teen with suicidal thoughts, you ARE NOT going to tell an adult. you’re going to tell a friend. and the first thing that ‘friend’ is going to do, is look at you like what the fuck. and once you see that in your friend’s eyes, your gonna want to give up. seriously though. kids who are suicidal aren’t exactly proud of it, and when they see how their friends really think, its not gonna help. even if they do tell an adult, their voice will automatically go sickly sweet, and their gonna talk slowly and carefully, asking you non stop about what they can do to help. even if you make it clear that it’s YOUR battle, not THEIRS. listen, i know that a lot of people probably don’t agree with what i’m saying, and that’s fine. it is pretty biased. this isn’t a suicide note, and hopefully i won’t need one. but, if you ever need someone to talk to, the internet is a great source. or at least Microsoft of something to write on. seriously though, i don’t think i’ve ever said anything about what i feel. this is a first. shockingly, it helps to write shit down or get it out. it’s unlikely it will ever happen again, and in a few years (or months) i’m going to come back to this and i probably wont be able to believe how crappy this is. but on a serious note, if your suicidal, don’t do it right away. DO NOT. think it through, and if your absolutely sure, make sure it WONT FAIL. do NOT do it for attention. you will have to live with the repercussions the rest of your life. i wont talk you out of it or anything, cause i cut and do some pretty weird shit myself. just make sure you are certain about your choice, cause once its done, its done.
© Copyright 2011 that.random.chick (cissaleone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1756037-no-title