*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777727-My-Spiritual-Bullshit
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1777727
my point of view on the spiritual world, and my apparent ability to sense them.
do you believe in the other side? ghosts? horrific demons coming to steal you in the night? probably not. but I do, just, not exactly like that. first things first, yes, there are spirits. notice how I say ‘spirits’ and not ‘ghosts’ or some other form of garbage. that just what the hyped-up media has morphed it into. theses spirits absolutely DO exist. I can tell. I can sense them. yea, yea, I’m crazy, I know. BUT, i’m not the only one who knows they’re there. I know people who see them, sense them, and hear them. it’s a common know fact that they do exist. doesn’t mean you have to fear them. doesn’t mean you have to praise them. just acknowledge their existence and stop forcing yourself into ignorance. that… that’s just stupid. I’m sorry, but if you’re one of those people who believe in angels and not demons, I just lost all respect for you. here, let’s look at it in a religious point of view. I was raised a roman catholic, but am thinking of converting to paganism. according to the roman catholic bible, (the good news version), demons do exist. in fact, Mary Magdalene (or whatever her name was) was possessed by six of them at one point. let’s not forget how the devil came to be. Lucifer was an angel of God, but, when his pride and insolence became too much to bear, God cast him into the Earth while he was flying over a mountain. So, Lucifer and about seven of his followers fell to Earth, where Lucifer slowly morphed into Satan, who we all know and love as ‘the devil’. Now, I’m fairly certain that there are seven Arch- Angels, just as there are the seven main demons of hell. Now, im not exactly sure about this, so try not to hate, but if God was so powerful, why doesn’t he just destroy Satan? unless, of course, the whole theory where Satan IS God is true, but then shit gets trippy. but still, just how much power does Satan posses? is it to the point where not even God can overpower him? or is just that God doesn’t care enough about us poor mankind. perhaps He finally saw sense and has abandoned us to our own devices. heaven knows we deserve it. anyways, back to the point. apparently, I have some sort of ability to sense these wandering ‘spirits’ which aren’t always good, nor are they always remnants of a human soul. trust me, I’ve seen one, it’s not always pretty. but, though it often keeps me up, or causes me to cry myself to sleep, I’ll miss them, and I know that I’ll be stuck sleeping less if I knew that they were there, but couldn’t tell where. so, this has led me to decide to develop this potential power, and wither the results be good or bad, I hope it only effects me rather than anyone and everyone around me. wish me luck.
© Copyright 2011 that.random.chick (cissaleone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777727-My-Spiritual-Bullshit