*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763174-I-Cant-Belive-You
by Bunni
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1763174
Based on a true story, believe it or not..
*Paw* Hello *PawPrints* This happened to me once, but it was my math teacher, ofcourse i exaggerated a bit, or maybe alot.... Bunni *SuitHeart*
----------------------------------------------------


I loved going to school with my older brother, Charlie. He always smiles even though the world is frowning, and tells the best jokes. I loved everything about his Mercedes, its smell, the seats and how cool I felt when I was in it.

Today was no different than any other. Charlie was smiling, "Ready to go, Dude?" even though I was a 15-year-old girl, and Charlie was 21, we were friends, thus him calling me "Dude".

I might as well tell you a little about how I look. I have shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes and a small face. I am petite, too short and thin for my own good, I guess. Charlie's hair is shorter than mine, but the same shade of blonde, he has hazel colored eyes, like my mum's. Mine are like dad's. Charlie is taller and fitter than I am, he blames the gym.

"Yeah sure", I replied, scooping the last of my cereal and stuffing it into my mouth. I jumped up, scurried to get my bag and textbooks from the living room, and then returned to the table to kiss my parents goodbye.

"Bye, Dad", I said, planting a kiss on top of his head. "Bye, mum", I repeated, doing the same. I was running out before they could reply. My brother was already in the driver's seat, I headed to the passenger seat, opened the door and threw myself in. "sorry am late", I huffed, out of breath.

"You say that, like it's the first time", he replied smiling and giving me a playful shove. It was a matter of minutes before we reached my school. Charlie was an awesome brother, but when it came to driving he was careless, and drove like a lunatic. The school looked kind of empty, Oh God, I can't be late can I? , I thought. I would check my watch but in my hurry, I forgot to get it, and Charlie's car was new and his clock was not exact.

I opened the door, half-hugged my brother and went out, "Geez, way to embarrass me!" I heard him yell. I shook my head and was still making fun of him when I walked through the school gates. This place is haunted… I must be extremely late! . I ran to my first period's classroom, only to find it empty. I walked the entire hallway, every single classroom was empty. My blood turned cold. What day is it? Oh no, yesterday the school cheerleaders, jocks, and half the school came back from an away match, they were not expected to arrived until late, so we were given a day off!

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?" I yelled at the emptiness. Then kicked the locker to my left, "OUCH!". Alright don't panic, my phone, I'll just call mum, dad, or Charlie, chew them out for not remembering, and then beg them to come and get me out of here. I smiled, checking my pocket for my phone, nothing. Oh, maybe it's in my backpack. I checked and almost puked. Where was my phone, yesterday? Charging at Charlie's room, that's where! I felt stupid tears threatening to stupidly pour down my stupid face, don't be stupid, I coached. Then out of nowhere I felt the urge to yell, "STUPID".

I am gonna have a good time, the school is mine! , I thought. Heading to the ever so "out-of-limit" teacher's room. Smiling I said, "Okay, what are you hiding?". When I reached I tried to open the door. LOCKED. "No!' I yelled, hammering the door with my fists, "Open up!". Then suddenly the door did open. A cold chill ran down my spine, What on earth?

"What are you doing you crazy child? Hammering the door like that? Have you any idea how startled I was?"

I almost fainted with relief; it was Mr. Nermon, my biology teacher. "Katherine Smurr? Is that you, you naughty girl? What in heaven's name are you doing here?", he barked at me.

"Mr. Biology .. urrm .. uhh … I mean Mr. Nermon, I forgot all about the holiday", I replied smiling sheepishly.

"You really are a piece of work, aren't you?" he asked, "come I'll drive you home". With that he led me to his car, questioning me about our latest biology lesson, while I stammered an answer, while counting my prayers and thanking God, that I revised it yesterday. I rode on the backseat of Mr. N's Toyota, not daring to say a word, except either answer one of his questions or telling him the directions.

A lifetime later, I was waving good-bye and thanking "Mr. Bio." . I hurried inside, my face red with embarrassment, "Why are you home early?" my dad asked, as I passed him on the way to my room. Not bothering to look back I yelled, "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!", with that I slammed my bedroom's door, leaving dad puzzled.
© Copyright 2011 Bunni (bunzblabz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763174-I-Cant-Belive-You