*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763178-Verdammt-Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1763178
Part one of the Verdammt series. A view into my dark psyche. Viewer discretion is advised.
What once was here has never been and it shall never be again. It is gone. Forever. What something once was it cannot be again, and it cannot become what it can never be. What you thought never had any meaning, nor will it gain any as time goes on. Slowly. You will realize this and pinpoint it as the truth. You can never be again what you once were and what you are never to become.

Propaganda on the wall. Walk towards the desolate place of existence. They will tell you how you should be and you shall evolve. Evolve into what is simply too grotesque and despicable to believe. You shall become a creature such as I. You are me. I am you. We are each other now. Evolution. Now we are nothing but carbon copies of something greater. Something that we know we can never be. And shouldn't.

Ask yourself: If I repent as they ask will I become any better? No you shall not. If you are the filthy beast they say you are, saying the words will not make you better. I am a sin. I am nothing. I am forever. I am not going away. My touch will not heal you, they cannot save you. There is nothing to be saved from. There is nothing to fear.

The drugs. They sell to you. Not in physical form they are the words. Chanted into your head. They are the words. The words implanted into your head. Repeat. Repeat. Copy. Repeat. Repent. Copy. Carbon copy. You are not original.

Scrawl the words on that wall. Write them. I want to see inside you. Show me. Show me they monster they created. White trash. Trailer trash. Wall Street rat. It's all the same. They did this. You did this. Can you fight? For the rights. Right? Wrong. I am. Wrong. Sin.

Forget. Remember. He hurt you. Didn't he? You poor child. Do you remember? Sin. Sinister. Father. Choke. Belt. Hand. Voice. Yelling. Do you want to forget? Remember. Remember to forget.

Touch. Death. When I touch the flower it dies. No longer. Play-thing. I will not be your plaything. Your toy. Stop. Rewind. Fast-forward. The video plays. Stereo. Surround-sound. Can you hear angels crying? The people you killed? My touch didn't kill them. It was your guns. Your bomb. You did it. Not I. Revenge. They deserve it. All of those lives ended because of your stupidity. Here's a band-aid, your scarlet letter. Wear it with pride. Are you happy now?
© Copyright 2011 Faustine Crux Draven (faustinedraven at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763178-Verdammt-Part-1