*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763211-cant-let-go
by hank
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1763211
not letting go is just like drowning
Sometimes we just can't let go of things....
Its like your drowning .... You keep fighting for that precious air....it feels so good to breathe but you find yourself fighting harder and harder to stay up and you feel like your getting less and less air for your efforts ...
And you wonder if your just prolonging the inevitable you know its gonna hurt but its getting painful to keep fighting and hanging on ....so you think to yourself what if you just let go..
Sure it will hurt going down....and when you take that first deep breath underwater it will be excruciating ....but it won't last....soon you will be numb and it will all go away ...either way it hurts ....but if you let go the pain will eventually go away....because now it hurts to breath....and you ask yourself if its worth the pain to breath anymore......or should you just let go and drown.........
© Copyright 2011 hank (daschund4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763211-cant-let-go