*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763217-The-date
by hank
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1763217
A man reminisces about the wonderful woman he met
Some where in new york a man is glowing...he keeps checking his watch .....
"4hrs to go" he says as he reminisces of the wonderful woman he was with last night....
She just showed up outta no where ..it was like she knew him all his life....
The agreed to meet again tonight at 10 ....he cant wait....
She had long blond hair and blueish green eyes and the softest lips in the world.....they really hit it off..He took her to popular bistro on rodeo drive where he watched her enjoy her lobster and he had a London broil ...
They toasted with a fine bottle of wine and then decided to walk along the pier of the Hudson ...... The city lights were enchanting ..they kissed to the backdrop of the " city that never sleeps" and then continued along the boardwalk hand in hand ...
He enjoyed her natural beauty and enjoyed the glow in her eyes as the moonlight reflected off her face.....
Romance was in the air as the two decided they didn't want the night to end yet so they decided to go watch the sunrise along the coast of west palm beech.....
Nestled together on a blanket in the sand they gently kissed as the sun rose over the horizon...arm in arm they vowed to meet again tonight, and continue this wonderful romantic affair.....
10 pm. It's time ...he hopes she's ready....
He he is clean showered and shaved ...teeth brushed and ready....he lays himself into bed and pulls the sheets over him as he lay his head onto his pillow and closes his eyes there is a woman 900 miles away with blond hair and blueish green eyes checks the clock on her nightstand and readies herself for bed ..as she lowers her head on the pillow she envisions the man from new York and the wonderful time she had last night and her promise to meet him again tonight....
As they both close there eyes.....only to open them again and there they are .....
" I couldn't wait to see you again" they said to each other
And they walked arm and arm along the boardwalk under the setting sun.....................
© Copyright 2011 hank (daschund4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763217-The-date