*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763338-Chapter-three-TWO-incomplete
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1763338
TBD to be decided when finished
         The girls stared in astonishment. Two rather cute boys tumbled down into The Tree.The girls couldn't help but giggle at them. The one who had fallen first had fallen onto his stomach. The one who had fallen second had landed on the first and was upside down. As the girls giggles turned into laughter the boys righted themselves and focused their gaze on the girls.The twins had done their hair into braids in the small amount of time they had had before the boys arrival. Aneillia's hair was in a pigtail on the left -the same side as her bow on her dress- and braided to its full length which was down to her knees. Ailliena's was done the same but on the right to match her dress. They knew that they probably looked silly holding each other and laughing, but they didn't care. They were leaving soon after all. What did it matter?

         The boys began to laugh slowly with the girls. Apparently the girls laughter was contagious. In a matter of moments the  boys were laughing as hard if not harder than the girls. They lost track of time laughing and all four of them jumped at the sound of the 11:45 bell that rang at the school for the kids to go to lunch, it could be heard all the way in the farthest reaches of the town. The boys immediately began to panic trying to climb out of the tree was harder than getting in. The girls grabbed the boys feet and placed them on the ridges that lined the side of The Tree's trunk. The boys didn't even look back at the girls, they just took off into the woods and disappeared.

         "well that sure was interesting!"

         "Yes it was..."

         "what a wonderful memory... did you notice?"

         "I did..."

         "maybe we aren't as alone as we thought?"

         "Don't forget that we probably wont ever see those boys again."

         "i won't, but it's still nice to dream... To think there was another set of twins in our town! Besides us!"

         "Indeed..."

         The girls stood and climbed out of The Tree, and began to walk in the same direction at the same time. Towards their home for the last time...

         As they walked up to their house they noticed a carriage on their driveway. They were late! This wasn't good... Their mom would kill them for being late! But what did they care? Their mom only wanted them to make a good impression so that one of them could get married. If that was the case then they would be as defiant as possible! The girls walked up to the carriage and began to inspect it. After all this is what they would be riding in for the next two days. they might as well familiarize themselves with it.

         The wheels of the carriage were inlaid with gold but were made of wood. the horses looked like they had been treated well but still trained very well all of their life. The bridals of the horses were soft but strong leather, with expertly frayed ends that were dyed various shades of blue and green. The base was simply solid steel and had only small brush strokes of paint wrapping around the whole carriage, the paint was too, blue and green. The looked at the light teel curtains tha appeared to be made of a rough cotton fabric. All in all it was pleasing to look at and it didn't stick out to much.Just as they were about to open the right-hand door their mother called them into the house.

         They walked into the house for the last time, and looked up at their mother. Not surprisingly their mother had tears streaking down her cheeks. She was always over emotional. Aside from their mother there were five other people in the room. Two of the figures were draped with a single light blue cloth. behind them was a single, taller person person draped in a purple cloth with blue rose patterns. we assumed that the person behind them was the prince. none the less we bowed deeply to the royalty and took our seats

         Our mother imediately rushed us out of our seats and took us upstairs to change. We were, afterall, still in our 'playclothing'. It wouldnt do for us to look like we just crawled around in mud. -let alone the fact that we were-So our mother left us to resume the greeting downstairs.

         our dresses were already set out on our beds

         

         

         

         

         





Not finished!!!

Rate read my other works and enjoy!!!

Give me tips on anything you think i should put in the story. i need help deciding on when the twins should meet the 'prince' send a review with when you think would be best



When they get into the carriage and the divider is removed

At the castle entrance

In the introduction where they are supposed to meet for the first time

in a random hallway in the castle

In the castle garden

© Copyright 2011 Kimmy R. Miton (kimberlymm2win at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1763338-Chapter-three-TWO-incomplete