*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764238-Keeper-keep-me
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1764238
And my secrets.
The stasis hung thicker than usual, it seemed to permeate and mingle wonderfully with the threads and textures of oxygen and fragrance floating around us, the ambiance in the room swayed and churned, the aroma we made just hours ago, the sweat and tears, the whispers, stirred my synapses and hastened the march of my heart. I almost forgot where I exactly I was, lost in the ethereal…

But then I remembered, and impulsively, I rolled to her till our bodies pressed, slowly, delicately, closing the distance because, though unspoken, her body did beg for my heat again, and I’d have been a fool not to confess mine burned likewise.

So against my torso and thighs, her skin poured like hot-cocoa, or warm tea, inviting, and her curves taunted my hands, screamed for the crush of my fingertips.

“Ravage me,” she said, “take me, and show me what only you know.”

And I made my mind up then that I would, that I’d spill every secret into her.
© Copyright 2011 God, save the Jester. (godthejester at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764238-Keeper-keep-me