*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764844-lucky-money-finder
Rated: 13+ · Other · Family · #1764844
someone who see some putting something under a house!
It all started one day afterschool. Then when everyone was running out of school, and the last person out of school was Zachary. Zachary wasn’t a bad person at  all. Than soon as he was walking  home he seen something  hiding a book bag under a bush by a banded house.

Zachary lived in West Virginia, Vermont where he lived , and he barely see’s any thing like that just by Walking down the street. Zachary had walked  passed, and they said, ’’what’s up kid!’’  than Zachary  said, ’’ hey what’s up!’’ He kept on walking and got to  the corner of the fence, and thought about going back so he waited until they pulled off in a Ford Crown Victory. So Zachery ran all the way ‘’

to  the house and he climber up under the house and pulled the zipper of the bag, and said, ‘’where did this come from ? ‘’Than he found a note saying there is a total of 6 bag and all together there is 60,000,000.00 dollars 10,000,000.00 dollars in each bag  so he want and grab all the bags, and tide them together and took them home. Zachery had a little sister and her name is Alex. She loved her brother so much that  when she seen him come home she kept on asking  what's wrong with you ? Zachery replay that lock all the doors and come upstairs to my room! So she want to lock the doors. She ran upstairs so fast and almost fall.

So her brother Zachery yelled what's going on out there! So she replayed saying I’m ok!  What’s go Zachery said, ‘’look what I found some guys was putting up under the abated house around the school area on the corner  ………...  To be continue

© Copyright 2011 bullock (bullock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1764844-lucky-money-finder