*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766530-Royal-Blood-Prolouge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eowyra
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1766530
This is a new story that my friend and I are working on!!
Royal Blood: Prolouge
England, Middle Ages
In the times of the great King Arthur a beautiful baby girl was born. She unlike her family had beautiful silver hair and dark eyes that were violets. She was a very healthy girl but her mother was not so lucky. Instead, quickly after her birth her mother caught childbed fever and no one was sure she was going to make it. Indeed, she sadly did not make it. It was as Merlin predicted it, this forbidden woman to all men in the land died in childbirth. Every man had wanted her for his own but she loved only one, King Arthur himself. After their little girl's birth her tragic tale began for she would live a short and mad life. Her name was Mirya, she was named perhaps after a mirror but no one knew. She was the second and last child of King Arthur. His other daughter was with the Queen, Guinevere, and her name was Aerea. The two half-sisters would become great friends and confidents but their relationship ended with Mirya's untimely death.

Meanwhile, at a dark castle another child was being born. Her birth was not as welcomed as the beloved King's daughter but instead was a miserable birth. This girl had been born to dark and evil parents unlike her step-cousin had been. She was the child of Morgan Le Fey also known as Morgana to others. It was unknown to her who was father but she knew he must've been cunning and evil has much as he was. This girl whose name was, Rhietta, was born to the most horrible parents during that time. She indeed too was a powerful sorceress but not evil and despicable like her parents. She would live a terrible childhood although he mother taught her sorcery and magic to her. That was the point of Rhietta's birth, to be used to destroy King Arthur and his beloved kingdom. But that was just the begining of her nightmare.

Mirya, unlike Rhietta lived a peaceful and loving life with her father, step-mother, and and half-sister. She was given everything she wanted and was treated like she was an angel down from Heavan. Queen Guinevere eventually forgave Arthur for his unfaithfulness for she loved the child so much. Miyra was a child prodigy from the begining of her childhood for she would outsmart even the smartest of her tutors. Meanwhile, at the dark place where Rhietta lived it was the complete opposite. Morgan was always plotting against Arthur and only cared for Rhietta as a pawn in chess. This caused Rhietta to be taught sorcery and dark magic only for Morgan's purposes. But Rhietta too was a child prodigy and was taught even more skills. These were only the childhoods of two young women. There is much more to be told about their real lives...
© Copyright 2011 Eowyra (haldirxlitiya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766530-Royal-Blood-Prolouge