*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766571-Royal-Blood-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Eowyra
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1766571
First chapter of my new story/series!!
Royal Blood: Chapter One
England
"I am so bored!!" Mirya yelled at herself in the mirror. There was absolutely nothing to do anymore. Since outsmarting her tutors and others her father had relived her of her lessons. "At least I still have my horseback riding lessons." She said smiling to her beloved cat Mittens. Mittens purred back at her. "You're right, Mittens. I need a little vacation from all this boredomness." She told Mittens. It wasn't that she didn't like living there but it was just that it was boring in the castle all the time. "But what should I do to make living here at least suitable?" She asked Mittens. The cat just meowed at her and left the room. "You're such a great help." Mirya said miserably. Mirya started making a list of the things she could do in the castle they would make the time fly by. "Ah ha here we go. Read something new, play cards with the Ladies-In-Waiting (Technically, they were hers), beg Papa to have more horseback riding lessons, escape from the castle." She said to herself proud. "Wait a minute." She paused suddenly. "Escape from the castle. That's a good idea." She said to herself smiling.

Later as Mirya was trying to escape her half-sister Aerea came into her room and saw Mirya packing one of her bags trying to leave. "What are you trying to do sister?" She asked gently and nervously. "I'm so sorry Aerea, but I just have to leave." She told her gentle sister sadly. She knew Aerea's feelings were hurt very easily, as a matter of fact they would just hurt on the second someone said a bad thing to her. "I understand that you are bored but you don't have just have to leave the castle into a dangerous place outside." She told Mirya on the verge of tears. "It is not just that but a dozen other things as well." Mirya told Aerea. "Please tell no one." Mirya begged her. "I will keep your leaving a secret, darling sister." She said softly and left the room. Mirya was doing well on escaping when finally the guards realized Mirya was leaving. "Princess Mirya come back here!! You can't just leave the castle like that without telling your father and mother!!' The guards came running torwards her. "Maybe I just want some fun and time alone!!" She yelled back and started running. Rhietta was walking torwards the entrance of the castle whenever Mirya ran into her. Rhietta had some unfinished business to take care of for her devilish mother, Morgan Le Fay. "What the?!" Rhietta screamed as Mirya ran into her. "Hi, I'm Princess Mirya and I'm trying to escape from those guards."

So this is the princess. Rhietta thought in her head. "Please help me!" Mirya begged the mysterious stranger. "Very well, hide in this corner for now." Rhietta shoved Mirya slightly into a tight corner. A few minutes past and MIrya finally said: "Is it all clerar?" Rhietta nodded and moved away from the princess. "So what are you doing here little princess? Shouldn't you be back in the castle where it is safe?" Rhietta asked curious. "Well, yes but I do not want to be in that horribly boring place." Mirya told her. "Why is it so boring inside that beautiful castle of yours?' Rhietta asked. "Well there's nothing to do and Papa won't let me go horseback riding." Mirya whined. "That is interesting, Princess Mirya." She told the princess. "Oh, please don't call me princess." Mirya instructed Rhietta. "Well then Mirya, you can stay with me tonight." Rhietta smiled and they both walked away.
© Copyright 2011 Eowyra (haldirxlitiya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766571-Royal-Blood-Chapter-One