*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766549-Yo-mama-jokes
Rated: E · Fiction · Comedy · #1766549
short random yo mama jokes.
Yo mama jokes



1. Yo mama's glasses so thick when she looked on a map she could see people waving.

2. Yo mama so old her birthcertifacate said EXPIRED.

3. yo mama so fat her blood type was rague.

4. yo mama smell so bad she made speed slow down.

5. yo mama so fat people rode her as a train for transportation.

6. yo mama so dumb she starved to death in a groccerie store.

7. yo mama so dumb she put make up on her head just to make.up.her.mind.

8. yo mama so fat that when she died NASA people used her body as a rocket.

9. yo mama so poor when a robber broke in he left her money.

10. yo mama so dumb when someone said its chili outside she ran out side with a big bowl and spoon.

11. yo mama so fat that when she was catapolted into the sky she got stuck.

12. yo mama so fat that she turned to cannabalism cause food wasnt enough.

13. yo mama so fat that she was the one who created vore.

14. yo mama so fat that when she went to a buffet she ate EVERYTHING and still was hungry.

15. you mama so ugly when she applied for a strip club they payed her to keep her clothes on.

16. yo mama so old she waited tables at the last supper.

17. yo mama so old that when someone told her to act her own age she died.

18. yo mama so dumb when she looked into the mirror she said " Is this some kinda paralle universe?!"

19. yo mama so ugly that when her mother had her the doctors slapped her.

20. yo mama so hairy that she was put in a zoo and was known as a unknown species.

21. yo mama so fat that the army force used her as a sheild to protect EVERYONE.



© Copyright 2011 Littlepup (inumonique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1766549-Yo-mama-jokes