*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761222-Weredog
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Animal · #1761222
Kain a pet dog gets turned into a weredog by a werewolf.
Weredog



Chapter 1- Kain the german shepherd.



SCREEEEEEEEECH!!!! went the car on the road as it skidded to a stop.

" Roger are you ok? " asked the boy's mom

" Yes am ok mom." said the 7 year old boy named roger.

The mom sighs as she looked out the window to see a Brown and black german shepherd puppy shivering and scared on the street.

" What is it mom?"

" Theres a dog on the street we almost hit it."

The mom was about to roll up the window and start back to driving when her son asked " Mom cant we keep him?"

" Roger..." sighed his mom

" I promise to take care of him, look at him hes scared and cold, if we leave him now another car might come and hit him."

The mom looked at the poor dog just sitting in the street almost like it knew they were deciding to keep him. The mom sighed.

" Fine we can keep him but you have to promise to take good care of him, dogs are a lot of responseability."

" I promise moma ill take good care of him!." Roger got out of the car and went towards the dog but he walked causealy just in case the dog wasn't freindly, once towards the dog the dog stuck his head out towards roger and sniffed his hand then licked it. Roger gave out a little giggle soon the dog was on him licking him happily roger picked up the dog and headed to the car. The mom smiled and reached out to pet the dog and the dog licked her happily. The dog looked happy to not be on the street and instead into a nice warm car.

" Mom i was thinking about the name Kain for him."

" Yeah thats seems like a good name for him." she said as the road off on their way home.

" This your new home Kain! " exclaimed Roger " This is my room i sleep here, this is my mom's room, this is the living room and this is the kitchen where we eat." Kain followed Roger eagerly around the house. Roger gave a yawn after giving Kain a tour. "

" Looks like someone needs to take a nap." Said mom

Roger went to his room with Kain right behind him and laid on his bed immediatly asleep, Kain jumped up on the bed and licked Roger's face before curling up to Roger and joining him in a blissful sleep.



The Next Morning

Roger woke up to Kain asleep beside him and his mom next to him.

" Roger we need to take Kain to the vet to make sure he's alright and doesnt have infections or sickness."

" Ok mom." Roger got up out of his bed waking Kain up as he got up to take a bath to get ready to go."

" Roger are you ready to go?!"

" Yes mom just a sec!, come on kain." Kain followed Roger out the door and jumped into the car.



At the vet's

The doctor called for them and they went into the office.

" So you found him as a stray and wont to make sure hes not sick?" asked the doctor

" Yes." said the mom

" Ok excellent its good you want to make sure the dogs ok ill just do some tests on the dog then see if he has any infections or sickeness."

The doctor went oer to kain to get him but kain hid from him behind Rogers foot.

" Go with him Kain its ok." said roger

Kain whimperd but followed the doctor.



After the tests

" Well, Kain looks like a healthy pup to me we did lots of tests on him and not none of them said he is sick or infected."

"Phew thats good." Mom said happily.

Roger smiled at Kain.

Kain wagged his tail in happiness.

" Yep, just remember to come every so often for check ups or even if something doesnt look right or feel right on him, O and i know you didnt ask for it or anything but heres a coller Id for him and papers saying hes know your dog."

" Thanks so much for your help." said mom thankfully

Roger was overwhellmed with happiness

" You welcome, Also got to the store and get things for him like collar grooming items food things like that." said the doctor.

Mom, Roger, and Kain left after giving another thanks to the helpful doctor and headed to the Petstore to get required things for there new four legged member of the family.
© Copyright 2011 Littlepup (inumonique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1761222-Weredog